GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by blaze1

1. blaze1

Does anyone in the IE or OC have...

...this tool I can borrow. 17mm 12 bit to unscrew the manual tranny drain a fill plugs I'm willing to pay a full deposit to borrow it.
  2. blaze1

My 06 MKV GTI Clutch/Warranty Story

Ok, here is the deal, I bought a 06.5 GTI april of last year with a hair over 32k on it. Since Ive had it, I had a intake on it for about a month and I took it off for warranty reasons...(Cell referring from the MAF would not quit popping up every now and again) Had it on for a little more then...
  3. blaze1

A friend needs help!!! (IE Folks)

He broke his axle on his GTI He needs a vagcom to delete his speed code (I guess he likes to drive 140mph everywhere). Hes in Moreno Valley, if you can help call me @ 951 941 6959
  4. blaze1

Did not replace the housing gasket

Read the DIY on this forum... and let me say, I'm a visual person and it just wasn't enough visual to me. LOL I'm not too sure if I have a small leak yet but after doing the change at my friends house, I drove about 8 miles home and looked under my car and didnt see a single leak. This morning...
  5. blaze1

18*9 +30

Lets cut the crap here What will be the worst that will happen here Yea, I know I need to roll and pull. Got the heat gun ready and a baseball bat (lol jk) But seriously, will this mess up my turning radius.... make it handle like pure ass. Mk1-Mk4 guys for the most part run some pretty...
  6. blaze1

Dope Shizz thread (show off your picture folder)

This is a thread just to show off cool, tight, ugly, rusty, anything you find cool other then your MKV. They have this in other forums, hope you guys get a kick Criticism and talk is cool, but please keep the pictures rollin Thats it for now
  7. blaze1

Oil Deals at autozone this month

I work for autozone in riversida CA and I just wanted to let you guys know Castrol Syntec 5quarts, whatever weight with a bosch filter 25.99 plus tax Mobile1 5quarts whatever weight with mobile one filter 25.99 plus tax I know there is no mobile or bosch filter for our cars yet but you need...
  8. blaze1

VW 505 oils

Can I run spec 505 oil on a MKV GTI? Or do I have to use the 502 only? Because I have gwabs of this stuff at my job, full synthetic. Either get it for free or buy it at wholesale price ($40 for a case of 4 gallons). The oil is on the 505 list but not on the 502, but there is a similar oil...
  9. blaze1

I'm a stupid noob who knows nothing about VWs

ok first and foremost, I like my music loud!! Second, I'm not used to new cars, I'm coming from pos rwd imports with aftermarket systems..... I love everything about my mkv but this I have a issue with turning my radio up loud, it stays loud for about 1.5 seconds and it automatically adjust...