GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Blakcard

1. Blakcard

Need help/advice on a Dealer's Body Shop issue....

Insurance company. Contact them. Let them get the dealer to replace all damaged parts with brand new parts.
  2. Blakcard

Karen Mask Rampage

Wow... how was she not taken in for psychological evaluation?
  3. Blakcard

Front plate freedom day!!!

covid-19 gaaaaaaains
  4. Blakcard

What do you miss from your previous car?

Changed my mind. I miss putting my key into the middle console and when shutting it off locking my gear selector in place with the key pulled out. Saab 9-3.
  5. Blakcard

What do you miss from your previous car?

I do miss the plushness my Saab offered and still slapped some cars around. Bilstein shocks/struts w/ H&R springs.. Chipped to 270HP with res delete; upgraded brakes. Drop the seats and it swallowed cargo with ease.. I should have K04'd ...
  6. Blakcard

What was your first car?

technically it was a '76 Cutlass Supreme my dad gave me....but since it never ran and he never gave me the papers... mine was a 1981 red VW Rabbit. 4 spd...brown interior it was almost a '86 GLH though.....thaaaaat close.
  7. Blakcard

This is Racist??

Yes.
  8. Blakcard

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

wish i had a funny story... just comes from jokes as teenagers when some one did something stupid threatened to pull their black card and kick them out the club. Just stuck.
  9. Blakcard

2020 'Vette

Made it square to see the odo/ speedo.... still looks trash but overall I kinda like the look of the car
  10. Blakcard

Porsche Heist Commercial

Yeah not bad
  11. Blakcard

Caption contest time!

" Ha... Wil. E. Coyote didn't have a GLI.... "
  12. Blakcard

My GF doesn't coast while driving

O. M. G. Same with my wife!!!! I'm like why are you so angry all the time.