GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BlaCkVeSt

1. BlaCkVeSt

steel skid plate question

i now this question been ask before..I now ecstuning had one which I like but now that i want to pay it say that the product is not available anymore. Does anyone now were I can pick one up like the one ecstuning had.. and no i don't like the one for dieselgeek or evolutionimport cause they...
  2. BlaCkVeSt

wheel fitment question :(

I'm look at a pair of wheels there spec is 17*8 et 35 front and 17*9 et35 I would Like to now if i would rob with these wheel or would I have do any mod to the fenders and I'm on coilovers . Thank you for ur input ..
  3. BlaCkVeSt

O CT tuning...

This past friday i want to stratmosphere to get my exhaust. When i was up there the guys from stratmosphere introduce me to the O.CT tuning chip. I test drove my call first with out the chip after 10min of loading it. i drove the car felt a big differcent the car is boost at 20 psi and doing...
  4. BlaCkVeSt

F/S: hi guys sell a 23mm sway bar...

hi guys sell a 23mm sway bar.. for $180.00 look for loca pick for now
  5. BlaCkVeSt

F/S: hi guys sell a FK Rabbit Badgeless Grille Kit-Black

hi im sell FK Mk5 Rabbit Badgeless Grille Kit-Black for $75 brand new with evething u need..... if u want pm me or email me at lastvest@hotmail.com
  6. BlaCkVeSt

hi guys out with a 2.5 rabbit or jetta

i have an abd racing intake for sale its $110
  7. BlaCkVeSt

f/s abd racing intake for the 2.5 engines

i have a abdracing intake for the 2.5 engine for sale im asking $110
  8. BlaCkVeSt

f/s: GREDDY TURBO TIMER

ONE OF MY BOYS IS SALE IS TURBO TIMER FOR 90 HELP HE OUT.
  9. BlaCkVeSt

new h&r sport spring for sale

hi u guys out there with mk5 gti or rabbits i have new hr sport spring for sale $160 look for local pick up in new york...for now... but if u guys are going to waterfest we can talk more and ill bring them with me.....email at lastvest@hotmail.com.....