GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BlackRabbit_08

1. B

WTB: 1 18" smoked karthoum

WTB: 1 18" black karthoum As title states I need 1 wheel. Long story short a friend drove my car and curbed the f@#$ out of one! Rather than buying a brand new one I figured I would see if anyone has a minty used one at laying around. Thanks
  2. B

FS: MKV GTI 6 speed shift knob/boot assembly

MKV GTI shifter No interest so i'm keeping it....
  3. B

WTB: MKV Rabbit Smoked Ecodes

Like the title says I am looking for a set. Let me know if you got a set you wanna sell. Thanks
  4. B

What type of H&R springs do I own?

I have blue H&R springs but I have no idea what kind they are: Sports,Racing,or Supersports. Can anyone verify what they are and if their are more kinds of H&R springs than the 3 listed above. I have em for sale in the classifieds but I wanna be accurate with my description. Thanks
  5. B

FS: H&R Race Springs

Sold
  6. B

WTB: Euro Spec R32 tinted tail ights

As the title states looking to buy some Euro spec R32 tinted tails. These must have rear fog and amber blinkers. I had my passenger side vandalized so if you have that side and wanted to sell seperatly let me know. If you have a full set and dont wanna part it I will take the set. Thanks
  7. B

WTB: Aftermarket catback exhaust (MKV Rabbit)

Looking for exhaust. Can be anything aftermarket. New or used Awe, TT single or dual borla, whatever. Not looking on spending over 400, but let me know what you have. Thanks
  8. B

WTB: HID'S for MKV

Need to have the lights themselves,ballasts,and bulbs. Basically plug em in and your ready to go. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  9. B

WTB: MKV R32 Exhaust

Looking for a stock MKV R32 exhaust. I really only need the back muffler with the tips as this is a conversion on a MKV Rabbit,but will take it all if need be. Let me know what you got. Thanks
  10. B

WTB:MKV Rear Sway Bar

Looking for a rsb from a MKV gti or an aftermarket one. Pm me if you got something thanks.
  11. B

Rabbit vs. other cars

So this kid on rabbit owners club is talking about how he thinks he can beat a 2002 grand prix gtp and already beat a pt cruiser turbo in his 09 rabbit, all 3 cars are stock. Just wanna post here cause i wanna see how much this guy gets flamed, because he is full of bs. So what do you guys and...
  12. B

WTB: GTI rear lower valence

I am looking for a us spec GTI rear lower textured valence. Looking to spend no more than 150 shipped to 55110. Thanks
  13. B

WTB: Euro R32 Tails

As the title states i am looking for euro spec tinted R32 tails for an 08 Rabbit. Anybody lookin to part with some gimme a shout. Thanks
  14. B

Representing Minnesota

Sound off if your from anywhere in minnesota. state where you from,what you drive,and anything else interesting. Ill start Maplewood,Mn i drive a 08 MKV Rabbit and im in Germany right now active duty military