GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BLACKMAGICGTI'06

1. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Another "What wheels" thread

Anyone know what these are off of or where i can find reps or even the actual wheels?
  2. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

The New shoes.

ok so heres the new wheels finally
  3. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Mk5 GTI / Rabbit Custom Subwoofer Enclosures

Custom complete sealed composite single 10" subwoofer enclosure fits the 2005.5 - 2006 Mk5 VW Rabbit or GTI trunk. The enclosure features a rubberized inner coating and has a 6.75" magnet depth with a .5" air gap to allow the motor structure to breathe to avoid over heating. The sub enclosures...
  4. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Tuesday night Car show@ Bald Hill

OK well its that time of the year again, Time for car shows to begin and all the G2Gs kick into high gear. As every year there is a weekly show at bald hill from 6p-10p or so admission is $5.00 and there is usually a fairly decent group of cars reppin american muscle or stereo tuners and A/V...
  5. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

New CF Hood

Granted its not for everybody but i figured I'd post it anyway. OK so the last hood didn't quite work out but this one looks much much better as far as the quality of the hood and the fitment lemme know what you think.
  6. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Waterfest 13

OK it may be a bit early for this but I booked my room and made my plans already so i figured some others must have also. Who's going, what days, where ya stayin and who ya cruisin in with?
  7. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

MKVers Near PHILLY

I am going to be in the area on Feb 10th-11th just on a day getaway from NY i'll be in "historic Philly" if anyone wants to meet up and grab some dinner or something hit me up here or on my e-mail @ camaro88350@yahoo.com
  8. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

DAYTIME Long Island meet

OK well these meets at night are not only too darn cold but they also don't make for very good photo ops. So we are trying to get together a meet sometime soon in the daytime. Where and when are yet to be determined but so far me Tom, and Chip are down lets make this happen so some of us can...
  9. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Judged Show and Photo plaque days this weekend

^^^ says it all Saturday photo plaques and sunday judged show with trophy for most every car that shows up. show is at flowerfield fairgrounds in stony brook ny 11790 show hours are 8am to around 4-430 pm. im going with both my V-DUB and my '67 Cougar and my brother will be there with his Z. if...
  10. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

DIY Rear V-DUB Logo

OK this is real short and its a simple thing too. Step 1) Using an old Credit card or not so used card (library card) slip the card into the gap between the logo and the hatch release as illustrated in figure 1. Gently slide the card around the entire logo cutting all the double sided tape...
  11. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

1/4 mile calculator Check it out.

http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/quartmile.html?lbs=3207&hp=260&submit=Get+Results Post your results just for fun, I'll start 14.36
  12. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

My new adds to the Family... Puppies...

These are the new additions to my family they are Pure breed Pugs and they are for sale if anyone is interested send me a message.
  13. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Interior L.E.D. Lighting

ok well here is what the finished product looks like. What do you think???
  14. BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Finally installed my CF hood!

OK OK here it is i finally got the time enough to get the damn hood installed with the hood locks for that added layer of protection. lol these are the first pics taken on my phone the second batch will be up tomorrow night. but here goes...