GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bit of a trip

1. B

WTT Eibach Pro's for HR Sport Springs or NS

Hello. The Eibach's are too... tight. The spring rate is uncomfortable for my daily commute; there is a bridge I have to cross 2x daily that makes my morning and afternoon uneasy. It has large dips and peaks... we call it the dolphin bridge cause it feels like you're riding a damn dolphin...
  2. B

Is this a reasonable install cost?

Hello, I'm having some new stuff installed. Dealer quoted $500 for installation of: Drivers side Driveshaft Assembly Koni FSD Shocks/Struts Eibach Pro Spings Lemforder Ball Joints (L&R) Lemforder Inner Tie Rods (L&R) Lemforder Outer Tie Rod End (L&R) VW Upper Strut Mount (L&R) VW Upper Strut...
  3. B

Documenting my Rabbit

In case anyone cares to take the time to read this, I'll give a little preface. I'm not going to do anything drastic to the car (it's a rabbit...lol), no moar-low, large wheels, or turbo mods. Don't get me wrong, I love a fun car, and am making this fun, but it is very much going to retain...
  4. B

Optima Yellow Top, Awesome Condition; $75 and shipping.

EDIT: No longer for sale. Sold my DHP locally and kept this as my main battery. END EDIT. Hello again, Got an optima yellow top, which has terminals on the top, and protruding horizontally. The horizontal ones can be removed via a 19mm hex head socket or wrench. I used this as my second...
  5. B

Free Custom Stealth 10" Sub Box; you pay Shipping

***EDIT*** I'm looking to give this away to someone who has contributed in a meaningful way to the forum. The majority of PM's I've received are from people who have exclusively posted in the classifieds section. Yeah I'm a bit of a stalker and I've looked at every interested person's posts to...