GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BiggiePhat08

1. BiggiePhat08

Blinking Gear Selection

I turned on my car this morning and it was pretty cold out, about 30 degrees. I ALWAYS put my parking brake on because of the reaction i have developed with driving manual for so long. The car I have now is a DSG. The car was on for about 5 seconds when all of the gears started to blink on...
  2. BiggiePhat08

Lamin-X Tails

I just found out that Lamin-X Provides their films cut already for our taillights. Would this be a good idea or does anyone have experience with this? Their charcoal produces 70% light and their gunmetal is 83% light output. Thanks guys!!! Pics would be really great :thumbup: Link...
  3. BiggiePhat08

Whats the Deal With Tailight Masks?

would these be a good idea or does anyone have experience installing theses? I want to make sure they can come off easily when i have to return my car after the loan. one: and two:
  4. BiggiePhat08

Special Boost Gauge

Id really love to have the below boost gauge just because i don't have to mess with the engine or anything like that its plug and play... The link to the site is below the picture but can anyone give me a good reason to justify to 400 dollar price tag??? Thanks. Link: Boost Gauge
  5. BiggiePhat08

Where/How Did You Mount Your Fast In Your GTI

I know i am going to get flame for this at some point but i want to know how you hold yours fasts in your car so they don't go flying everywhere when your driving. I tried velco on that upper part of the dashbaord vent because his feet fit in there perfectly but the sun is not letting my velco...
  6. BiggiePhat08

Let's Set-Up A GTG

Guys we need to set up a GTG. I am not good at this kind of thing so if anyone has got suggestion it would be great. I would love to have it near the Ocean/Monmouth County area but beggars can't be choosers so fire away!!
  7. BiggiePhat08

Mechanic Needed For Install In Central Jersey

I have a Neuspeed P-Flo coming in tomorrow and sadly I have absolutly no idea what i am doing. If anyone could lend a hand it would be great. Obviously I will pay you a decent fee for installing it for me. The thing is i need someone who has done this with success because my engine cover CANNOT...
  8. BiggiePhat08

Intake with stock engine cover???

I'm looking to get a intake but not mess anything up in the engine bay. I want to be able to leave the stock engine cover and be able to add an intake to it. It is a lease car and since every new car i get will have the 2.0T engine, i figured this mod i can reuse again so it'll be a good...
  9. BiggiePhat08

blow off valve; dumb or just sound producing?

i was looking at ecs tuning and wondering if the blow off valve will help me will turbo responce a bit better and if it is easy to install for a newbie. Thanks guys, Jon
  10. BiggiePhat08

08 GTI w/ DSG n00b question

Hey guys. I will be receiving an 08 BM GTI w/ DSG soon and i was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on what mods would be good for my car. I know this sounds like old news, but its a company car and i have to trade it in every 9 months or so, so it needs to be basically plug and...