GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ben,

I just bought an 07 gti and I cant wait to get working on it. I made a post on this forum and someone let me know that I should talk to you. His name is Seth Prochaska from Texas.

I wanted to make some cosmetic/electronic mods, both interior and exterior. One of the first things that I want to do is change the fog light bumper inserts (the black area around the fog lights, if that what they're called) to the new ones that come on MKVI's. Is this possible?

Im also looking to purchase some gunmetal wheels. I am running on a tight budget, but I understand that you know your gunmetal. Let me know if there's anything you can do to help me out, or if you just have some advice.

I also plan on changing the emblems and GTI Badge, and eventually exhaust.

Let me know, thanks a lot for your time.
    Hi there - looking to get some VMR v710 18x8.5 - Can you get me a price? also, I am currently running OEM 18s and have H&R Sport springs - drop 1.2 all around. Will thes et45s work?
    Hey there Ben! Considering Ordering an Intake and Throttle Pipe for my GTI - wondering if there are any special coupon codes available for forum members! :)
    No, Im just considering what to get this spring, and those looked really good in the "Dirty Candy" photoshoot.
    would you get the idea if I say, "like the sun"? haha. I was looking at the license plate LED's for sure, indoor is stock for now, but DRL and headlights? I would want them to match but with the DRL to be a bit dimmer, as they should be. Ideas?
    The more I look the more I'm lovin those Avant Garde M140s, I may have to save up for those.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…