GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ben@p2spec

1. B

P2SPEC/PowerChip Weekend :) 8/14-8/15/2010

http://golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129404 Come through!
  2. B

***P2SPEC Presents: The PowerChip™ Experience. P2SPEC GTG! 8/14-8/15!

**Bookmarked for GTG/event photos** ***8/14/10-8/15/10 ONLY*** ****BREAKING NEWS**** PowerChip™ (http://www.powerchipgroup.com) has JUST contacted me about delivering the deal-of-a-year to ALL LOCALS (and those willing to come out to P2Spec HQ). $250 a car. PowerChip™ Stage I. One weekend...
  3. B

***P2SPEC Presents: The PowerChip™ Experience. 8/14/10-8/15/10 ONLY***

**Bookmarked for further details** ****BREAKING NEWS**** PowerChip™ (http://www.powerchipgroup.com) has JUST contacted me about delivering the deal-of-a-year to ALL LOCALS (and those willing to come out to P2Spec HQ). $250 a car. PowerChip™ Stage I. One weekend only. From Dusk-til-Dawn! ALL...
  4. B

P2Spec / VMR Wheels Presentation - V701 'In the Track', V708 'In the Town'

Dirty Candy has gone two-faced! Heads or tails? Remember the original Dirty Candy thread HERE. Regardless, we're not sure if you can even lose OR go wrong :drool:. We're very local to VMR and are hoping we get some studio time with them showcasing both of these wheel lineups in full effect...
  5. B

P2SPEC Track Day #1 feat. VMR Wheels | DIESELGEEK | PowerChip Tuning NA

Hello all fellow MK5ers, we'd like to present our write-up and review of our first successful track day (one of many we hope!) as an active tuner shop in the SoCal region. In the last few days, we've been approached by well-known tuning, motorsport and development companies to become their...
  6. B

..::||P2Spec.com - RSTechnik Wheel Hangers - Exclusive ***

P2Spec.com presents RSTechnik VW-Specific Wheel Hangers, machined, designed and MADE IN THE USA, for a safe and effective method of changing out wheels, brake pad jobs, undercarriage wheel-area installs, etc. These hangers are installed in ONE factory lugnut location, easing wheel...
  7. B

..::||P2Spec.com - Carbon Fabric & DiNOC! Transform your interior!

Turn those interior trim pieces into OEM-looking Carbon Fiber panels (or turn anything wrappable into Carbon Fiber for that matter!). We recommend Carbon Fiber Fabric for interior installations, and while 3M Di-NOC can be utilized for both interior and exterior use, in our experience it is best...
  8. B

..::|| P2Spec.com - KW Suspension DEALS Now Available!

To all MK5 and MK6ers We are proud and excited to announce our suspension partnership with KW Suspension in providing its KW Inox-Line Coilovers V1, V2, V3 and ClubSport (but, of course :o) to the MK5/6 VW community :). We are offering unbeatable pricing on the following: KW Variant 1 Coilover...
  9. B

..::|| P2Spec.com VMR V710s in 19" VW Fitment LIMITED In-Stock!

I know a few of you guys have been screaming 19" non-staggered. PM me for details! Available in Hyper Silver, Gunmetal and Matte Black. Don't miss the boat again! Order Now :).
  10. B

..::||P2Spec.com - VMR V701 Wheels in VW 18" Limited Stock Available Now!

We've got limited stock on VMR V701s in the infamous 18" for VWs everywhere. PM me for availabilities! P2Spec has also teamed up with local powdercoating services to offer a few custom finishes and more pictures will be added below as we go. Ask about our mounting, balancing, and shipping...
  11. B

..::||P2Spec.com - VMR V708 Wheels in VW 18"/19" Fitment Available NOW!

We're proud to announce the newest availability of VMR's V708 RS4 Type wheels for immediate purchase! NO PRE-ORDERING NECESSARY! Ask about our wheel & tire packages along with our mounting, balancing, and shipping incentives! $699 for 18" x 8.5 ET45 MK5/MK6 $799 for 19" x 8.5 ET45 MK5/MK6...
  12. B

..::|| P2Spec.com RSTechnik Wheel Hangers - VW Thread Pattern Available!

P2Spec.com presents RSTechnik VW-Specific Wheel Hangers, machined, designed and MADE IN THE USA, for a safe and effective method of changing out wheels, brake pad jobs, undercarriage wheel-area installs, etc. These hangers are installed in ONE factory lugnut location, easing wheel...
  13. B

..::|| P2Spec.com AVANT GARDE Wheel Specials - The Original Series!

***UPDATE*** Limited Time Special for LOCALS (Irvine, CA) - Please PM for Details! ***UPDATE*** To MK5ers and MK6ers - we're bringing out our original presentation of these wheels FIRST found anywhere on the net @ golfmk6.com! Finally touching down here at MK5 :). Avant-Garde Type M310 is now...
  14. B

..::|| P2Spec.com LED LIGHTING Products for Interior and Exterior Use! MK5/MK6 Info!

***A compilation thread of ALL available interior and exterior LED lighting options available for the MK5/MK6 (will add products, including LED Interior bulbs, etc. by special request!)*** **UPDATE: ALL LIGHTING PRODUCTS FREE SHIPPING FOR ENTIRE MONTH OF JULY 2010 as an extension of the Great...
  15. B

The Great P2Spec Roadtrip! CA to TX - Pictures & More Inside :)

7/7/10 to 7/12/10 As it was "fated" (or maybe we planned a few flights too late?), P2Spec will be going on a great american road trip halfway across the nation to San Antonio, TX by following the route above! I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the drive ahead, but in the meantime, I've...