GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ben.nieuwenhuis

1. B

Miscellaneous Parts

All prices are pickup, will ship for additional cost Stock GTI taillights - $50 obo Forge diverter valve - $75 obo Comes with valve, solenoid, boost tap, grease and roughly 5ft of vacuum line although i recommend new line. Was freshly "rebuilt" with new seals and piston. Steve Petty...
  2. B

mk5 jetta core support

i recently had a mishap and cracked my core support so i thought i would fix it myself. stupid me ordered the jetta core support instead of the gti one...:mad: return for the shipping is more than the part itself so i figured if i could find a local buyer it would be way easier. its not oem but...
  3. B

FS:Forge DV

$150 obo Includes: Forge DV, solenoid and boost tap w/ gague nipple I have a Forge DV i am looking to sell. works perfectly fine and i just replaced all the seals and regreased it. i dont know how to add pictures so pm me and ill get you pictures.
  4. B

Boost Problems!!!

lately i have been having issues with maintaing boost pressure. When I get on it it will spike to about 13 psi (stock tune) but then drop to roughly 5psi. I thought this may have been a leaking seal from my forge dverter valve so I replaced all the seals and regreased it but im still having the...
  5. B

xxr fitment?

i really love the look of the xxr 527.... i know they come in 5x114.3 so they would fit with wobble bolts correct? i havent seen any mk5s running them but i have seen mk4s and mk6s.
  6. B

WTT: (FSI)EuroCustom DP, Honeycomb Grille and PCV Plate

I have a catless EuroCustoms Dp for a FSI, a brand new CTS Turbo PCV block off plate and honeycomb grille that i would like to trade for a jetta style grille or for LED/Cherry tails. PM me for pictures and more details.
  7. B

FT: Catless DP/CTS Block Off

I have a EuroCustoms catless downpipe for a FSI that i am looking to trade for a high flow catted one. i also have a CTS turbo PCV block off plate that I can throw in for a straight trade. I am also willing to throw in some cash on top. Text me for pictures. 201-421-1227
  8. B

Clutch slipping?

i have noticed recently when my car is in higher gears it will feel like its slipping. however if i downshift the "slipping" goes away. Im not to sure if its slipping or if i have another problem, from what i have read when slipping happens your rpm's rise but your car doesnt accelerate. my car...
  9. B

Stripped Head!

So i bought a CTS Turbo PCV block off plate to try and fix the rough idle and poor gas mileage i have been experiencing. While i was taking off the stock system i realized that one of the bolts(bottom left) was a different size. i didnt really think anything of it until came to my new plate...
  10. B

WTB: Winter Rims

i recently bought tires and i need wheels to mount them to 17x7 dont really care about style as long as they hold air. located north jersey. dont realy want to spend that much so dont try to sell me expensive stuff.
  11. B

Trade Seats?

Is there anybody who would be interested in swapping their leather seats for my interlagos plaid? I would be willing to throw some money on top. I love the plaid but I want to do some interior mods that the plaid just clashes with pretty bad. I am located in north jersey 07481. PM me if you want...
  12. B

1st Gear Clunk?

Ever since i bought my 2006 GTI 6sp a year ago i have had a little issue with 1st gear. sometimes from a standstill if i shift into 1st my car will clunk. I have found a way that eliminates this by shifting into 2nd before i go into 1st i never experience this problem. It also shows when im...
  13. B

What does this mean?

recently i noticed something that never happened before, on the top of my center display screen occasionally the top will turn orange with a circle in the middle of this. i have been trying to figure out what this is at first i thought it was turbo spooling but it doesnt match up with my boost...
  14. B

Grille Stripe?

So i color matched my front grille section today after removing the plastidip that was covering it and i really would like a grille stripe. i bought the car second hand and the previous owner removed it (the reason why escapes me) but i want to know if theres a place i can buy one or if someone...
  15. B

ET 35 or ET 45?!

I am looking into buying wheels for my GTI and i'm having trouble with the specs. i have Raceland Coils almost as low as they can go without any issues. the wheels i have in mind are 18x8 and i'm thinking about running a 215/40/18 tire but i cant decide on ET 35 or ET 45. My front fenders are...