GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by battle.munky

1. battle.munky

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

I dunno, I do like memes. Well, I do like pre-boomered up memes. The shit my mom sends me is either garbage or simply not funny. Always racist af.
  2. battle.munky

Anybody a video game junkie?

I couldn't wait for a PS5 and grabbed Far Cry 6 to play on the PS4. If you like FC series games, FC6 is definitely in that category. Same old FC feel with a few different mechanics and some new guns. It's good so far.
  3. battle.munky

How? I need one!
  4. battle.munky

I have one of every character and they each have their own pros & cons. Check out Moxsy's YouTube channel and he'll get you to the build that compliments your playstyle. There's a ton of options for playstyles. I do agree though that so much of the cut scenes are stupid but it ain't like...
  5. battle.munky

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Reminds me of the DAP/Humble Mechanic "nitrous in the GTI" video. It didn't come apart, it just sweat out all its horsepower!
  6. battle.munky

It was an incredible game. I won't spoil it but I literally shed a tear a few times. On the first playthrough of games I generally do everything and I try to 100% it. AC Odyssey took me forever and I still think I'm a few % off. I say all that to try and show the investment I put into...
  7. battle.munky

Saw These Leather Driving Shoes...

I've always wondered about driving shoes and if it would enhance the experience. I'm usually not thinking about my feet so my footware must be ok. I don't know if I understand enough of the difference? I do have a pair of boots that always seem to not get out of the way of the pedals cleanly...
  8. battle.munky

What are your thoughts on this - Trans Weightlifter

Yeah, we have these discussions at work sometimes. Its certainly not an easy nut to fairly crack. I tend to agree with new categories for the different flavors of transition. If not, all the strength based events, etc will be dominated by trans folks. Testosterone is a hell of a hormone when it...
  9. battle.munky

Anyone still playing Borderlands 3? @Vesta Turan and I have been playing that shizz for more than a year, shortly after launch iirc, and have all the DLCs. Cartels starts up again tomorrow. What a great game! We've had a few weeks where we didn't play at all due to life getting in the way, but...
  10. battle.munky

The Official Mayo Containment Thread

Mayochup, a.k.a. fry sauce. It ain't bad, just another way to up the fat intake of fries. Aioli = yum.
  11. battle.munky

I'd wreck some tater salad rn fuh sho!
  12. battle.munky

Mayo is for lubing DSGs! Edit: Miracle Whip is nasty. ONLY good use is for leftover turkey sandwiches. #It'sSeasonal