GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by barnes93cb

1. barnes93cb

The Official Gun Thread

Just got my first gun. Picked up a new Shield 9mm for $297 out the door. I also ordered my alien gear holster and ill be getting my CWP in the next month or two.
  2. barnes93cb

Word Association Game 7.3

pastrami
  3. barnes93cb

Word Association Game 7.3

attitude
  4. barnes93cb

The patch...

Congrats. I hope you stick with it.
  5. barnes93cb

Who's been to jail?

This is true. A few of my co workers have been arrested and kept theirs. Hell it took one of them to get a DUI and then have to get her stomach pumped a few months later before she lost her SCI. I however like my clearance so I will try and stay out of jail.
  6. barnes93cb

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

I have got to make my way out to Colorado. The mountains in the Maryland area are nothing in comparison.
  7. barnes93cb

BYE FELICIA!

It doesnt load at work. But I can on days off. Will she touch me in my no no place?
  8. barnes93cb

Who's been to jail?

Almost went to jail. I was playing around with a buddy and got clocked at 86 in a 55. I am thankful the cop didnt clock me when I was doing 100+. I had to take the ticket as my buddy had been drinking earlier and I was fairly certain he probably had some alcohol in his system. I couldnt risk him...
  9. barnes93cb

Coming soon: LA riots

I agree. Thats why I dont watch US news. When my job is world news and monitoring them I no longer care for the small things in the US. The police brutality crap that is going on is getting out of hand. I have family in law enforcement and they are sick and tired of the police bashing. There are...
  10. barnes93cb

Yes I completly agree. I didnt watch the video. How many of the officers were white or black?
  11. barnes93cb

If the officer and many of the witness accounts are correct I dont see anything wrong with what the police did. Its sad "Africa" lost his life. But if he did in fact reach for an officers weapon that shows intent to use deadly force and they are well within their rights to react accordingly...
  12. barnes93cb

I honestly have no idea whats going on in the US. Whats happening in LA?
  13. barnes93cb

BYE FELICIA!

She sounds hot. in4pics
  14. barnes93cb

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

in4pics
  15. barnes93cb

Anyone now the best Tune to get?

Ill plug it in..... sorry wrong forum.