GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BamaKID

1. BamaKID

Dome Light switch replacement

anyone know if you can replace the dome light switch the switch where you select to turn all dome lights on when doors open, turn them on period, or turn them off when doors open. My switch is busted from my subs didn't know if i had to replace the whole entire dome light housing or if i could...
  2. BamaKID

FS: OEM Premium 7 head unit

Trying to sell my OEM premium 7 head unit with the 6 disc changer. Asking price of 50$. Works fine just found it in my attic (forgot I put it up there) when I was doing some spring cleaning. I took the OEM head unit out about a year after buying the car back in '09 just because I upgraded to a...
  3. BamaKID

OEM Premium 7 head unit FOR SALE in ATL area

Trying to sell my OEM premium 7 head unit with the 6 disc changer. Asking price of 50$. Works fine just found it in my attic (forgot I put it up there) when I was doing some spring cleaning. I took the OEM head unit out about a year after buying the car back in '09 just because I upgraded to a...
  4. BamaKID

Squeaking from bottom engine 2008 2.0T FSI MKV GTI

My car has 74k miles on it I have gotten it serviced every increment and oil change every 4k miles. There is a ridiculous squeak from the bottom of the engine but only while sitting at a dead stop in drive and then from 0-5mph from stop. But when in neutral the sound subsides. I'd rather have an...
  5. BamaKID

Left head light not working

After I got my front left bulb replaced at the dealer my head light will randomly go on and off and I have no clue what it could be ? It's the low dipped beam
  6. BamaKID

Oil splatter?

There is an oil splatter?(not sure what it is but looks like oil) under my Hood on the left side in the middle kind of. I washed my car the other day and wiped it off just thinking it was just grime or dirt from daily driving but I looked today and it was there again. I don't have an engine...
  7. BamaKID

Florida and Valdosta, Georgia DUBS HERE

Anyone in the surrounding area of northeastern florida and valdosta, georgia ? i just got to college in valdosta state and i cant find anyone around here with a VW so if you are let me know i want to set up a meet down here and get another Evolution Euro Militia chapter started here. Thanks, Ben
  8. BamaKID

Auto meter gauges and bsh boost tap help with pics

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77788&page=176
  9. BamaKID

WHat car is this?

picture was taken in 1956 in germany
  10. BamaKID

DIY: for air-fuel gauge?

hey guys was just wondering how i would do this not sure what to connect the gauge to...need some help on this one
  11. BamaKID

Gti w/ R32 engine swap?

would this be pointless? would i be better off buying a R32 or would i save some money swaping ?
  12. BamaKID

Got Wood

Well guys i got some wood left over from building our new deck and i was trying to think of a useful way to use it to build something. I got about 10 2x4"s varying in length of 7 to 10 ft. Im just trying to think of some cool ideas without buying anything besides screws or bolts. :thumbsup:
  13. BamaKID

washer fluid reservoir delete

i have searched for a DIY and can't find anything here and vortex is still messing up on me with all the new updates.
  14. BamaKID

Driving Lessons

I was wondering if it was really worth how much it cost to have a one on one lesson with a professional. I am starting by going out to the open track days and trying to learn on my own and keep everyone else's tips in mind. Thanks
  15. BamaKID

WTB: 18x8 Mesh Wheels $650

I am looking to buy some 18x8 Mesh wheels. I know the type is broad but i would like to see whats out there and try to save myself some money. Thanks :thumbsup: