GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by badassbaldie

1. badassbaldie

Interested in the JB4 if you haven’t sold it already. Please let me know either way...cash in...

Interested in the JB4 if you haven’t sold it already. Please let me know either way...cash in hand. thanks, John aka ‘baldie
  2. badassbaldie

Pioneer AVIC D3

SOLD!
  3. badassbaldie

Mk5 VW GTI 2 door CW passenger side door skin

I have an OE passenger side door skin for a 2 door Mk5 GTI. There is some minor paint flaking at the corners (see pics) but the skin itself is both rust and dent free. Asking $75. I will consider shipping but be advised it will probably cost as much as what I’m asking for it.
  4. badassbaldie

Vogtland lowering springs

I have a set of Vogtland sport lowering springs I bought for my son’s Mk5 GTI. We never installed them and have since sold the car. Purchased off a fellow forum member. These provide a 2” drop (part #950019). These are a bit heavy so shipping is pricey. I still have the shipping label on them...
  5. badassbaldie

Leather center armrest - $25

Leather arm rest out of a 2006 MK5 GTI with leather interior. Good upgrade for those with the cloth center armrest. $25
  6. badassbaldie

Drop in K&N filter

Drop in K&N filter used with stock engine cover. $25 plus shipping.
  7. badassbaldie

Many interior parts, steering wheel, pedals and more!!!!

Looking to reduce my inventory of GTI parts to make room for other projects. All these listed parts came out of a 4 door '07 GTI w/DSG and approximately 90k miles. All of the parts listed are in decent shape & free of any major/excess wear. Most just need a good cleaning (been sitting for a...
  8. badassbaldie

Audi A3 DSG shifter knob & boot

I have a DSG shifter knob and boot out of a 2006 Audi A3. It’s in overall good shape with minor wear. Nice upgrade for those with the standard shifter with a side button. $45 shipped. PM or Email is best. Thanks
  9. badassbaldie

2006 CW VW GTI stage 2 w/new motor (Chicago) $3200

I have a 2006 Candy white GTI (package 2) manual transmission with 245k miles. The motor is bad (rod knock) but I have a replacement with only 90k miles on it that is part of the deal. It is stage 2 tuned. The vehicle itself is in otherwise decent shape. The two front fenders have the typical...
  10. badassbaldie

WTB: 1 or 2 17" Denver(s)

I have a set of Denvers I took off a wrecked Gti and recently had snow tires mounted on them. One of the wheels is bent so I need another one. Ideally, one without a tire would be perfect but I'll buy two if you don't want to separate and the price is right. I don't care if they're a little...
  11. badassbaldie

Various parts from a salvaged '07 GTI (part 2)

I removed a bunch of parts from a salvaged 2007 Gti with a DSG transmission. Most of these parts are new from the previous thread but I do have a few things left from the original (also listed). I've included pics for most of the items. Everything listed is in good condition and in working...
  12. badassbaldie

Various parts from damaged '07 GTI

I recently acquired a damaged '07 GTI 4 door in Reflex silver with anthracite interior. I'm looking to sell various parts from the vehicle. Everything listed is in working order. Here's what I have: Sirius module for oem stereo - $50 Climate controls, bracket & bezel - $75 stock light...