GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by babydubz

1. babydubz

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread #2

Have some leftover misc parts. My GTI is long gone but still have the following parts lying around. 1) OEM Amber side-markers. No scratches or chips. No bulbs included: $10 for both 2) Two 5x112 to 5x114.3 wheel adapters (unknown make). They are missing the nuts to bolt the adapters to...
  2. babydubz

FS: Cheap Misc Parts - OEM Amber side-markers and 5x114.3 wheel adapters

Have some leftover misc parts. My GTI is long gone but still have the following parts lying around. 1) OEM Amber side-markers. No scratches or chips. No bulbs included: $10 for both 2) Two 5x112 to 5x114.3 wheel adapters (unknown make). They are missing the nuts to bolt the adapters to...
  3. babydubz

FS: Metal Nerd Strut Spreader and 14mm Triple Square Socket

Car is sold and no longer need the tools. M14 Triple Square: http://www.metalnerd.com/catalog/product/e65c8aacb21c4daeb52b70d12408e79a Strut Spreader: http://www.metalnerd.com/catalog/product/b29baad3ac384eb7a5c73845605edb8c $20 + shipping and Paypal fees to the lower 48.
  4. babydubz

FS: 2009 United Grey GTI, 2 door, DSG

SOLD. SOLD.
  5. babydubz

Bilstein Sport Shocks *cheap*

Have a full set of Bilstein yellow sport shocks. Front and rear set. Mileage is roughly 40,000km (I think). Selling as is and hope price reflects that. They are not blown or anything. I had a shop look at them and do a valve test on the rears and they're perfectly fine. I have receipt to show...
  6. babydubz

FS: H&R Super Sport springs

Bought brand new off ECS Tuning. Used for about 5000 miles until I took them out and swapped for coils instead. Here are the lowering specs of the ECS tuning site: "Average lowering (2006-2007 front: 1.9" rear: 1.9") (2008+ front: 1.3" rear: 1.3")" Looking for $170 shipped to the lower 48
  7. babydubz

delete

EDIT: please delete. posted in wrong section
  8. babydubz

FS: MK5/6 Bagyard Classic Rear Bags

These have been off the car for a while and the fronts just got sold, so I have the rears remaining. Will need new studs and nutserts as they're one time use but will include them to help you find a replacement set. Looking for a quick sale. They about 9000miles on them, no tears or signs of...
  9. babydubz

FS: Brand new Forge Boost Tap

Works for all VAG 2.0 TSI/FSI. Brand new, never installed $40 shipped + paypal fees
  10. babydubz

FS: Airlift XL Slam fronts and Bagyard rears

Airlift XL Slam front bags Bagyard rear bags (may require new nutserts, but will be including existing ones) Bags are in great shape. Show no signs of rubbing or premature wear. Bags have about 9000 miles on them. These are all packed up and ready to go to new owner. I just need them gone as...
  11. babydubz

FS: Adaptec 15mm 5x112 to 5x114.3 Adapters

Up for sale is a pair of Adaptec (that's what I've been told by the previous owner) 5x112 to 5x114.3 adapters. They're 15mm thick, inner bore is 57.1mm and outer bore is 73.1mm. Perfect for JDM wheel applications. The downside is these do not come with the bolts to bolt onto the car's hub but...
  12. babydubz

FS:BSH Stage 2 Pipe (TSI)

BSH Stage 2 pipe for TSI. Comes with Forge silicone connector and clamps as I left the BSH ones on my car. They work exactly the same $170 shipped + paypal fees
  13. babydubz

Feeler/FS: Step-Lip Work VS-XX

Gauging interest and perhaps a sale if the price is right. Specs: - 18x8.5/10 ET24 all around - Custom refinish and rebarrel by VR Wheels in California. 17" face upsized to 18" wheel. - 2.5" front and 3.5" polished step lips - matte black finish - polished BBS RS bolts - new set of "W" center...
  14. babydubz

Feeler/FS: MK5 Full Accuair eLevel System

pls. delete