GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by b5.5wagonguy

1. B

STOCK MKV GTI SHIFT KNOB $85 SHIPPED

I am selling my stock shift knob from my 09 gti, it is in great shape and comes with the boot retaining ring I am asking $85 shipped obo. I can send pics, just message me my number is 443-880-0547
  2. B

AT&T IPHONE 4S 16GB

I am selling a perfect working white at&t iphone 4s 16gb it comes with charging cord, there are no cracks or damage except a few rub marks on the corners from the otterbox it was in. I am asking $120 obo. I will be posting pictures as soon as I get a chance.
  3. B

PA: oem mkv intercooler w/hoses

I am selling the factory intercooler from my 09 gti with 30k miles on it, it is in perfect condition I pulled it out and upgraded to the eurojet fmic. It includes the factory hoses also, minus the one o-ring I needed to use on the discharge pipe, I am asking $150 for all of it. I will ship at...
  4. B

PA:mkv oem shock/struts with h&r springs

I am selling my stock shocks and struts with h&r springs off my 09 gti with only 30k miles on the setup, I only took it off because I bought coilovers. It rode great with this combo none of the shocks are blown. asking $300 obo My number is 4438800547 ,located in akron,pa...