GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by b0oZ

1. B

Car feels Different.

After i got my A/c compressor replaced, and new coil packs from the dealer, my car has felt a little sluggish. Im not losing boost but it does peak faster. Maybe its just me, but it's getting me a little worried. It feels slower damnit! mods are: apr stage 1, neuspeed intake, and ravens noise...
  2. B

WTB BBS LM reps (1)

looking for a bb5 to replace a rim that is un-repairable. specs 19x 8.5 et45
  3. B

Losing boost/power...dealer recommends engine cover?

took my car to the service dept. the other day. i get a call saying that it was because one/two of my grommets weren't correctly attached to the engine cover. They're saying that since the engine cover wasn't correctly attached, that air seeped through the grommet holes and thus causing the air...
  4. B

The price of Stage 2

how much did you spend to get the stage 2 reflash done? and what setups did everyone use? im in the market for TBE and intake and would like to know what everyones setup is like and how much it cost you(installation, if you took it to a shop)...thanks
  5. B

Radar Dectector Speaker Blown

my radar detector speaker has been blown for sometime now, and im tired of not being able to hear it. is there a replacement speaker or a light that i can mount whenever it goes off? any suggestions?:iono:
  6. B

b0oZ

these are some pictures of my car i took this weekend, enjoy...
  7. B

Where does everyone meet?

as the title says, where does everyone meet? local parking lot? rockville? chik fil a in Dulles? WHERE? im usually at a local meet on wednesday nights on Route 210...:drinking:
  8. B

Buzzing Noise from exhaust

im getting this buzzing noise every time i tap the gas when in neutral and going from a stop...anyone got a clue? cuz i don't:iono:
  9. B

Stage 1 and Stage 2

whats the difference?
  10. B

ABS and ESP light on after spring install...

anyone know why? should i just take it to the dealer?:iono:
  11. B

Strut Spreader Tool

anyone around the area would lend me their Strut Spreader tool, i cant buy the tool since the service dept. isnt open on the weekends...any suggestions? or can anyone lend me it for a day??
  12. B

Where to get APR?

is there a shop i can take my GTI, to get the APR flash? or would i have to wait until h20?
  13. B

What part is this?

I need to know what part this is, the number, and how much it will cost from the dealership.thanks i got the picture from the DIY NS boost gauge, and it broke...so i need to replace it..
  14. B

GTI vs. s/c Celica

Me and my buddy with 2000 Supercharged celica GTS were coming home from the track last night, we decided to get a couple of runs in before we hit the city...first run, 40 mph roll...i lost by a car, second run, from 60 mph roll, i get him about a car. his mods are...Greddy supercharger, trd...