GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bäsemödel

1. B

Movie and TV Recommendations

the OA on netflix was pretty amazing, if you havent watched Stranger Things, it is my opinion that you are missing out on something great... in the total opposite direction, the show Letterkenny is hilarious and a current favorite...
  2. B

The Model 3 ruined my life

I too test drove a 3 (i have no intentions of buying one but there was a test drive being hosted in my area) and it was amazing... only you can decide if you want to be on the bleeding edge of the EV world or if you want to wait until things are more "stable". Whats the lead time on a model 3...
  3. B

Anyone like blues (music)?

love me some blues... listen to the new KWS record yet?
  4. B

No base Golf?

The crazy thing is if the golf sat up 6” more, it would be the go to compact SUV...
  5. B

Big brother is watching!

I was completely shocked when I saw read the title and the author wasnt The Fed...
  6. B

New Ford Lightning!

whoever did the seats did a bad job imo
  7. B

Show Me Your Car Smartphone Holders

I have the scoshe magnetic vent mount and it’s fantastic. I ran a lightning cable thru the vent down to the 12v port in the center console so i can charge it while it’s mounted as well. I just leave that vent (left one in the center cluster) off and I’m good to go. That said, if you’re using...
  8. B

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

got to try out my brothers new sig sauer 551 over the christmas/new years holiday. what a great rifle...
  9. B

Which cellphone sucks less?

Cleaned the port, you guys were right on the lint... good as new! Also got the battery replaced. Looks like I’m keeping this one for awhile.
  10. B

What do you guys know about out of jurisdiction police rules?

I was pulled over in Baltimore this weekend for doing ... well.. above the speed limit lets say... it was by an unmarked explorer, plainclothes officer w a detective badge... i think he was just on his way somewhere and noticed the pace at which I was traveling... somehow i got a warning...
  11. B

What do you guys know about out of jurisdiction police rules?

I was pulled over in Baltimore this weekend for doing ... well.. above the speed limit lets say... it was by an unmarked explorer, plainclothes officer w a detective badge... i think he was just on his way somewhere and noticed the pace at which I was traveling... somehow i got a warning...
  12. B

Which cellphone sucks less?

i too have a 6s that is a turd pile... the charger port is bad and only works with the cable at a specific angle... battery lasts less than half the day if not on low power mode... consistently getting the "battery couldnt do it so we made the phone dumber" message... id rather not drop...
  13. B

Monopoly for Millennials

All the time...
  14. B

Monopoly for Millennials

credit card version of monopoly is where its at. games take an hour and are no less fun
  15. B

I like cheese

anarchist