GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by avenali312

1. avenali312

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Omicon Variant Discovered In Fully Vaccinated. Omicron = Moronic

99/65 with a resting heart rate of 49 at my last checkup. Pretty much dead at this point.
  2. avenali312

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Omicon Variant Discovered In Fully Vaccinated. Omicron = Moronic

I'm good, thanks though haha. I'll let you know if I impulse buy this new YZ125 that's releasing in October haha.
  3. avenali312

When you're over it, sell it to me. Sounds like my style haha. Small power boost and no chome? Win.
  4. avenali312

It's funny, because this quote is from the article I linked to on the previous page. I think this might be the most optimistic thinking I've ever seen (read: naive).
  5. avenali312

I'm curious to know how some of those in this thread would argue that hospitals are empty and cases are rising when a predominantly red state, with a Republican governor, and a Fox news outlet is admitting to it. Kemp to announce plans for Georgia to fight rising coronavirus cases, crowded...
  6. avenali312

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

Agreed. Same for the Ford Maverick. The standard hybrid makes like 190hp, but the 2.0T EcoBoost is closer to 250.
  7. avenali312

Agreed, they're definitely not much different than the Golf as far as getting around daily. It's tempting though since I can build a Maverick with all the comforts and specs I want for less than $29k.
  8. avenali312

I've been in a similar boat lately. Considering getting back into motocross, but don't want to drag a trailer with the lowered GTI (most track's driveways are dirt/sand/rough) because I just see it being a disaster. I've been considering the Santa Cruz, Taco, Maverick, or even a Ford Transit...
  9. avenali312

Well, I said I didn't want to get this deep into this thread, but I'm officially posting my first factual, scientifically-proven piece of information.
  10. avenali312

That would explain why I'm doing so well haha
  11. avenali312

I actually have a blood disorder that causes me to have deformed red blood cells and low hemoglobin. I've had it since birth and will have it until I die. Please enlighten me on how I cannot be athletic with similar conditions to those you are referring to. Note that I'm currently training for a...
  12. avenali312

Eurocars build thread

Great stuff, Eric. I haven't been on this forum in a while and just got the notification today. Glad to see it's running! I miss my MKV some days, but then not on others haha.
  13. avenali312

Never trust a chart that looks like it was made in Windows 98 or earlier.