GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AtlantaDad

1. AtlantaDad

AJ2202 is a great seller. Buy with confidence. (y) Thanks again, sir...

AJ2202 is a great seller. Buy with confidence. (y) Thanks again, sir! https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-injen-evolution-intake.375716/
  2. AtlantaDad

Road Trip... Again!

I knew they looked familiar! [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  3. AtlantaDad

Road Trip... Again!

In his defense, it wasn't his car. Sure was purty though, that great falls green. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. AtlantaDad

Road Trip... Again!

Well at least you've got that new turbo to keep you warm. [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. AtlantaDad

Road Trip... Again!

Birds? What about the antler cows?? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  6. AtlantaDad

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad joke thread

So I finally found this thread. Better Nate than Lever, I guess... Male owl says "Hoot." Female owl says "Hoot." Male owl says "Hoot." Female owl says "Hoot." Male owl says "Hoot." Female owl says "Hoot." Male owl says "Hoot." *Silence* She just didn't give a hoot. Sent from my SM-G955U using...
  7. AtlantaDad

Road Trip... Again!

Hell I would've come to Greenville for that! [emoji14] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  8. AtlantaDad

I had a dream

3,000 miles? I guess you can afford to take the scenic route if you've got rocket skates. hehe Edit: It's the muscle relaxers talking...getting too old for pickup basketball. lol Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  9. AtlantaDad

I had a dream

I dreamt I traded in a veloster for some rocket skates. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  10. AtlantaDad

What car does your partner drive?

Your GTI would probably terrify me! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  11. AtlantaDad

What car does your partner drive?

Nothing wrong with making him go slow. Hehe Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  12. AtlantaDad

What are you drinking?

Now Dutch is going to have to change the thread to "What are you NOT drinking?" so the list can be shorter. [emoji14] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  13. AtlantaDad

What are you drinking?

Wish I'd known about this a few days ago...lol! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  14. AtlantaDad

What are you drinking?

Lol good idea. But I might go with tequila, since it makes her clothes fall off. Thanks! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  15. AtlantaDad

What are you drinking?

Pop quiz hot shots. You're hosting a bourbon aficionado in a week. You need to buy something good, but on a budget. If you go above the budget, your wife blows up. What do you do? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk