GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ArrozConPollo

1. A

FS: Staggered 19" R279 Hyperblack FREE SHIPPING WITHIN US

NEW PRICE! $950 OBO Local Pickup (Located in Pembroke Pines, FL Broward County)! *SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED* - Changed - Set of 19" Ruff Racing R279 Hyperblack Wheels (8.5 front, and 9.5 rear), MKV GTI, GLI, Jetta, Rabbit fitment. $950 or best cash offer. No trades. If anyone is interested or has...
  2. A

For those looking for a new steering wheel

I know that some people have been wanting to change their rabbit steering wheels for GTI or R32 ones. I found this on vortex and I thought you all might be interested. MKV Steering Wheels On that note... is there a major difference between the GTI wheel and the R32 wheel? I know the R-Line...
  3. A

Kit, Wheels, Your Mom, My UG GTI, and Hot Chocolate Fudge

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LARGE VERSION OF THE ABOVE SHOT / WALLPAPER All of the parts were purchased through South Florida Dubs sponsors, TMTuning. Contact Katja for any parts for your MK5 - The BEST service I've ever experienced from day 1. Without them, this wouldn't be possible...
  4. A

UG MKV GTI with KW Coilovers (17in stock wheels)

KW V1 Coilovers on my UG MKV GTI, installed by my knee grows at Wolfcars :smoking: Excellent job all around! now i just gotta get me some nice wheels....
  5. A

Snapshot of the day...

Chimborazo - Ecuador This is a picture I took of Mt. Chimborazo in Ecuador. This is the tallest mountain in the world, if measured from the core of the earth (everest is measured from sea level). Enjoy!
  6. A

Stock & REVO Flashed Dyno Sheets

6-Speed 2.0T FSI UG MKV GTI REVO Flash Stock Exhaust No Intake 93-octane @ 105 degree Florida Weather Numbers are SAE Corrected, not standard. Thanks to Wolf Cars for these beautiful numbers. :bow:
  7. A

Turning Off The MFD

Recently, i've been driving with the MFD off and find it much less distracting at night. The only problem i'm having here is that sometimes I want to see something on it (like the time) and I have to wait until the car is completely stopped to access the setup menu so I can turn it off...
  8. A

SOUTH FLORIDA DUBS

For all you Boca, Ft. Lauderdale, and North Miami Dubbers... South Florida Dubs welcomes all dubbers to join in on the fun. Tuesdays Meet up with lots of dubbers in the Fort Lauderdale area. It's located at the Starlite Diner, on the NW corner of Andrews and Cypress Creek Road (same shopping...
  9. A

XM Renewals / Promos / Coupons

I've been reading around different car forums, mainly acurazine.com about a certain promotion that XM is offering that allows you to renew your subscription, after the 3-month trial, for $77/year(as opposed to the ridiculously expensive price of $163.23/year renewal through the mailing I keep...
  10. A

Headlight Washing System

First of all, i'd like to say I LOVE this site!!! Can anyone explain to me how the "Headlight Washing System" works, and when it is activated? :confused: From what i've read, it seems to me that every new GTI has these "high-pressure headlight washers", there is even a picture of it on the...