GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Arin@APR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I recently purchased and installed the VWR streetsport plus coilovers for my 2012 MK6 GTI. After several days of use I went to adjust one of the front dampers with the control knob. It was then that I noticed the set screw to keep the adjustment knob in place somehow worked itself loose and I couldnt change the settings.

I've looked at several hardware hardware stores in my area and cant locate a similar set screw to use in the knob.

Would I be able to obtain the replacement through you guys?
    Arin could you please tell me if the filter on the Carbonio intake for the 2.5l is oiled or an oilless filter?

Thanks
    Arin,
    RACECO tells me the intercooler for my stage 3 installation is delayed a few weeks......what gives?.....this is a huge inconvenience as my house is 500 miles from RACECO (round trip)
    I have around 100,000 miles on my K04 equipped FSI gti. I wouldn't worry about it at all.
    hey arin i have 37000miles on my 2011gti and have been considering the apr k04 kit however im worried that my car may have to many miles and it will loose reliability. i need it to be my dd any advice or thoughts? i am currently apr stg 2 with a sb stage 2 endurance clutch. thanks
    Arin, just received the Carbonio intake for my 2012 Golf 2.5L (Gift) and the air filter came like this right out of the box.

Hi Arin,
    Here is my situation....I may be replacing the engine of a 2013
    Golf R.....(let's just ignore the details) my question is this, "will apr build and install a stage 4 engine for me and if so at what price and approximate time-frame?".....

Thanks
    We do have software for the stock downpipe, however I don't have the power figures handy.
    Hi Arin. I'm considering going from stock to just K04. You do have a lesser tune for a TSI K04 with stock downpipe, intercooler, and intake, correct? What are the HP/torque numbers for that tune? Also, are there reliability issues with that setup?
    Thanks Arin, yes I had a cel and I will PM you the fault code readings. I knew it!!! They were totally lying about not being able to diagnose the issue further. They will be smeared in the VW community.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…