GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by apollosfury

1. apollosfury

My H2Oi MKV shots

Figured I'd dump them in here for anyone who might be in them :thumbsup: High Resolution to these plus the handful of other I took this weekend can be found Here
  2. apollosfury

First Video

Decided to make a short video today. This is the first time I've spent more than 20 minutes making a video and I wanted to test the video capabilities of my dslr and compare the quality to my go pro. I think it came out decent for a first attempt, but could obviously use some work for future...
  3. apollosfury

Air lines

For those of you wtih air setups that kept your spare, where did you route the air lines? i know a lot of people go through the grommets on the floor under where the spare goes, but i'm not sure if that would work in this situation given space limitations. Anyone who has or has installed a...
  4. apollosfury

SMC water trap

SOLD I've got a new 3/8" SMC water trap. Just getting my setup installed while i wait for spring and realized it's too tall to fit with my install so i've ordered a 1/4". Just got it yesterday, and it's brand new. $30 shipped.
  5. apollosfury

Air and Seafoam

shot a couple of friends cars today. Both recently got air and the GTI was recently resprayed seafoam green. more on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/designeddwk/sets/72157635551505246/
  6. apollosfury

NuSkool

a few weeks ago I posted a pic of my buddy's GTI, but just over a week ago we actually went out and shot it in a slightly more formal way. I'm a contributor to GGC, so that's the watermark, but here are the shots. Modifications: Performance C2 Engine Software with C2...
  7. apollosfury

A friend's gti

a good friend of mine got air this week and we were able to get a couple decent shots. color is aviator grey (from the TT) and the's k04 w/supporting mods.
  8. apollosfury

noise on front passenger side

about a week and a half ago i started hearing a strange clink sound on the front passenger side suspension. The only way i can think to describe it is like there is something sitting on the control arm and when i hit a series of bumps it rattles. It is only on the passenger side, and only over...
  9. apollosfury

Something a little different

the chrome on my original dsg shift knob was peeling pretty good, so after some looking around i figured out how to take it off and in the process found an alternative solution called the 'tip mod'. how do take the dsg knob off http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142940 the tip...
  10. apollosfury

My SoWo 2013 Pics

This was my first SoWo and it was a blast. Look forward to making it a tradition! Full Sets here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/designeddwk/sets/72157633577956012/ or here: www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.474841609250700.1073741835.345710722163790&type=3
  11. apollosfury

oh craigslist.....

take a look at this gem... http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/3752494508.html completely custom mazda 626 has chopped top, custom dash, custom body kit, custom stereo, more interested in trading text if you interested theress a list of modifications done to this car nothing wrong with it runs...
  12. apollosfury

GTI Grilles

two stock gti grilles. one has had the plate holes filled and is plasti-dipped -- $50 shipped the other is in pretty good shape with no plate holes and no major blemishes. $85 shipped Can get more pics if necessary no emblems or anything, just the grilles.
  13. apollosfury

Don't call it a build thread

It seems like everyone is making 'build threads' these days, but I think those should be reserved for more extremely modded cars Bought in August of 2007 with ~10 miles, it's an '07 GTI with DSG. then i moved to Savannah, GA for school where it stayed stock for a while but eventually got...
  14. apollosfury

Revo SPS switch

GTI grilles SOLD SOLD SOLD Rarely used, in great shape. SPS switch. $75 shipped with box and manual. Must have Revo software for this to work. i can bring all to dustoff this weekend if there is interest. Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2