GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Angel@forge

1. Angel@forge

Forge is hiring

Forge is looking for a new addition to the team in the Orlando Florida office. If you are seeking employment and have some working knowledge of automotive systems, especially as it relates to turbo charging and tuning than you are urged to submit a resume along with salary expectations to...
  2. Angel@forge

Angel@forge a3 part out

A3 is gone, now have an e46 m3. forge short shifter for vag 6 speed trans ( 100 ) forge 10mm wheel spacers, 2 pairs ( 45 each pair ) forge catch can kit - 200 (fsi) (Like new) All prices are obo and do not include shipping unless specified. Any questions or offers just pm me or email...
  3. Angel@forge

fs/ft devil's own water meth setup

This was used on my car for about 1 year. Just recently pulled it off. Comes with the pump ( with home made bracket to connect to holes behind bumper still attached ), control box, metal tb pipe with fitting plumbed into it, 4 nozzles and whatever lines and hoses I still have. At most you'll...
  4. Angel@forge

18x8 et 45 rota torques with near new 235 azenis 615's

Very light setup with grippy tires mounted. Great track or autocross setup. Looking for 700 obo for these. One wheel has a bit of damage on the "lip", happened from a bit of steel rod falling on the wheels while laying in the shop. No structural issues. Damage shown below.
  5. Angel@forge

Guru Dead at 43

Not sure if there are many fans. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1637388/20100420/gang_starr.jhtml I listened to a lot of his stuff years ago. Still have a few albums of his in my collection. Young guy to have suffered those sorts of problems.
  6. Angel@forge

Forge guys visiting Mass/Ct.

We'll be flying into Boston next wed. the 24th through Sat to visit a few dealers. Suggestions as to what to do with our time while not working would be great. Beer is a given.
  7. Angel@forge

My a3 on ch blacks.... phone pics :(

Crappy iphone pics below. Needs a little more drop in the front I say but otherwise happy with how the wheels fit.