GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

alpha3's latest activity

• alpha3
    alpha3 reacted to tdream1's post in the thread New MK6 GTI Owner with Haha Haha.
    Down the rabbit hole we go. 😁 Almost any Stage 1 tune from any of the popular tuning companies will put a smile on your face. I had an...
  • alpha3
    alpha3 replied to the thread Error: hill hold assist.
    ''Hill hold assist error''........no, I've certainly never heard that one.
  • alpha3
    alpha3 replied to the thread New MK6 GTI Owner.
    Yeah, it will sure lighten up your wallet; but you'll have a big smile on your face!!
  • alpha3
    alpha3 reacted to Joe_Mama's post in the thread Back to stock ride height with Like Like.
    Yeah many of us figured this all out in our mk4 days haha. Personally I love the stock height and trust the VW engineers who put...
  • alpha3
    alpha3 replied to the thread Back to stock ride height.
    True, dat! :cool:
  • alpha3
    alpha3 replied to the thread New MK6 GTI Owner.
    If you are going to daily driver this, you can't do better than the Unitronic 1+ tune. At least....I think so. Everyone has an...
  • alpha3
    alpha3 replied to the thread K04 or not?.
    Yep, that's the sucker all right. To be honest, when the sensor went bad I didn't have a clue what would have caused it, I never...
  • alpha3
    I have to agree with Joe_M. I've seen first hand what just randomly adding stuff to G12 can do; not just the green stuff like he...
  • alpha3
    alpha3 reacted to Joe_Mama's post in the thread K04 or not? with Haha Haha.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT THE SECRET ADDITIVE RADIATOR AND WATER PUMP COMPANIES DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW!! Its hog wash.
  • alpha3
    Oooooh, boy. Be careful doing this.........G12 coolant does NOT play nice with other coolants and additives. You could easily end...
  • alpha3
    alpha3 reacted to GolNat's post in the thread K04 or not? with Like Like.
    K04 is always the answer!! If the compression test is good I'd just slap her on there and go!! But really a stage 1 tune wakes the...
  • alpha3
    Saabingti - I definitely sympathize, I've too have found it irritating that you can search something here and come up empty. Like...
  • alpha3
    alpha3 reacted to Mk6Autobahn's post in the thread K04 or not? with Like Like.
    Ha, yeah this isn‘t Vortex. We’re friendlier here :ROFLMAO: Keep in mind how (hard) you drive it will also determine what other...
  • alpha3
    See above. He didn't say water pump, he said oil pump.
  • alpha3
    Hmmmm. I DID have a similar issue, caused by me. I don't know what your style of driving is, but I had gotten into the habit of...