GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Alex08T

1. A

WTB: GTI Blendmount / BFI Knob

Looking for a blendmount or other Valentine 1 mirror mount. Also looking for a BFI or similar shift knob
  2. A

Neuspeed

Anyone else experience the wrinkle finish peeling off of their Pflo intake? I've been trying to talk with Neuspeed and they haven't been very responsive at all.
  3. A

WTB boost gauge with electric sender

Looking for boost gauge (drivers side vent) with an electric sender
  4. A

Set of BF Goodrich g-Force Sport comp 2's for sale 235/45/18

selling set of (4) Sport comp 2 tires Only on the car for 4 miles. There are still markings visible that were stamped on the tires for shipping. Pretty much a brand new set! Willing to meet somewhere to sell Great set of ultra high performance summers that won best in their category through...
  5. A

WTB 5x112 wheels

Hey guys, Started the modding process and looking to get some 18" 5x112 wheels lmk what's out there thanks!
  6. A

WTB BFI Shift Knob

Looking for a Black Forrest Industries shift knob lmk what's out there Thanks!
  7. A

Waterbahn At Larz Anderson!

http://larzanderson.org/events/lawn-events/2014-lawn-event-list/waterbahn/ Waterbahn! A new event at Larz Anderson, will be held on the lawn tomorrow rain or shine!
  8. A

ECS Chat

So frustrating, I have been waiting to get a response from an ECS representative on their online chat for over two hours and I still haven't heard anything.
  9. A

Fuel line dress up?

Hi guys Has anyone come up with a way to "dress up" the fuel lines in the MKV? I'm just not a fan of the metal line the way it looks currently. Has anyone done braided lines or a cover of some kind? Thanks in advance
  10. A

Fixing semi minor damage

Hello, Does anyone have any tips on what could be done to fix this. It was done by the previous owner. A friend said he thinks it's mostly in the clear so what should I do? Thanks in advance!
  11. A

Larz Anderson Cars and Coffee 8/31

Hope to see you there! http://larzanderson.org/events/lawn-events/cars-coffee/
  12. A

Grill Cleaning

After trying many things I finally found a way to keep the grill clean! I toyed with the idea of painting it but didn't want to do that much work. I tried a few products and I bet many of you have used what I am now using but Meguiars Ultimate Black has been perfect for my needs. As I said...
  13. A

Help with Dogbone bolt

Hello, I installed the ecs dogbone mount insert last night and everything went smoothly until I tried to put in the new ecs bolt. The bolt from ecs at first wouldn't self tap until I pushed it in pretty far. Even after it started self tapping it would get a centimeter away from going in all...
  14. A

Security update from VW?

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/court-blocks-scientists-revealing-hack-millions-car-keys-171905381.html
  15. A

Help with wheels!

I tried searching this and found nothing but anyway, I'm trying to fix the scuffs that came on my wheels from hitting the curb, anyone know what color I should use to match the scuffed areas to the rest of the wheel? Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!