GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AJChenMPH

1. AJChenMPH

FS: Schroth Clip-In/Clip-Out 4-point Harness

Just for you track junkies...found it amongst my stuff, and since I don't have the Passat anymore (and my wife isn't interested in having me install it in her TT :biggrin: ), it's up for grabs. You basically install two tabs -- one in the front at the mount on the B-pillar: And one in the...
  2. AJChenMPH

FS: One (1) Sumitomo HTR-Z II in 225/45-17

Have one tire I need to get rid of. It doesn't have much life on it left (maybe 5,000 or 10,000 miles), but it's perfect if you need a tire just to hold you over until you buy a new, complete set. Asking $10. If you're in the Middlesex County (NJ) area, I'd be happy to meet up with you to...
  3. AJChenMPH

Holiday Eating Tips

1. Avoid carrot sticks. Anyone who puts carrots on a holiday buffet table knows nothing of the Christmas spirit. In fact, if you see carrots, leave immediately. Go next door, where they're serving rum balls. 2. Drink as much eggnog as you can. And quickly. Like fine single-malt scotch, it's...
  4. AJChenMPH

Market for GTI Springs Amongst Rabbit Owners?

Okay, my curiosity is getting the better of me, especially when I'm about a year off from getting my MkV GTI...but anyone know if there would be a market for North American GTI springs amongst non-GTI Rabbit owners? I'm planning on getting the European GTI springs, and figure it'd be nice to...
  5. AJChenMPH

FS: Toyo Proxes FZ-4 Tires

I have two of these tires available, both in 225/50-R16. Both have about 20,000 miles on them, but are in good condition (estimated 5/32" of tread left) -- easily 5,000-10,000 miles left in them. No punctures or uneven treadwear. Review/discussion of these tires available here. Note: (1)...
  6. AJChenMPH

FS: ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid

I have a 1-liter bottle of the stuff, never opened/used it. ECS wants $14 for it, I'd be happy to get $10 for it. Can deliver along the NYC/DC corridor on one of my trips up or down. Otherwise, shipping is $10 via UPS or USPS; your choice, your cost.
  7. AJChenMPH

FS: Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D2 Tires

I have three of these tires available, all in 235/45-R17. One is practically brand-new (was used as a spare tire, maybe has 500 miles on it), the other two have about 20,000 miles on them, but are in good condition (estimated 4/32" of tread left). No punctures or uneven treadwear. Review of...
  8. AJChenMPH

Indy Shop in Baltimore/DC Area

Just an FYI to any of you near Baltimore or DC -- I had some work done to my Passat at Induktion Motorsports in Hanover, MD (for website, click here), they did a nice job on changing my timing belt without charging me two arms and two legs. Even got me a rental car for the day so I wasn't stuck...
  9. AJChenMPH

And You Thought the USPS Had It Tough...

:eek: From today's NY Times.
  10. AJChenMPH

Online Speed TV Petition

Since there's no Off-Topic or Car Lounge forum(s)... Online petition for them to program stuff other than NASCAR. http://www.petitiononline.com/SpdTV/petition.html Feel free to cross-post to the 'Tex or other forums.
  11. AJChenMPH

Inexpensive Lightweight 17" Rims

I'm probably going to regret this (only because all of you are gonna go buy these and run the stock out before I even order my GTI :biggrin: ), but I found some fairly lightweight 17" rims that should fit the GTI (or any Mk V Golf) without too many problems: Flik Ftd (matt Titanium) Size...