GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Adv4nc3r_Mk5

1. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

rcd 510 issue

hi there, long time since i last posted something. my rcd510 wont play radio while memory card is inserted, is there any fix to this? also, do you know about any site that sells spare parts? like cd drive for rcd etc. google didnt help much
  2. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

problem with RCD 510

so i bought used rcd and its cd mechanism does not work at all. gives CD error, shows no cd inserted but still cant put any inside. looks like this (not my pic but same) any ideas what can be wrong? found quite many theads on google about this but no actual solution
  3. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

question about DRLs and Vagcom

Hi there, i need your advice and in vagcom thread nobody answers my question. i have activated DRLs on my VW Golf (didnt come with this setting) and i noticed rather annoying bug. My lights go on even when my handbrake is engaged so they are constantly using power from my battery and as winter...
  4. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

RCD 510 question

Hi guys, ive noticed couple of similar theads regarding RCD and RNS 510 headunits. as im about to buy RCD 510 im starting to worry about the battery drainage problem. Is it 100% that i will need to upgrade canbus or it may work without any additional costs? and can i change the canbus by myself...
  5. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

about to remove rear bumper, questions

HI again, somehow one of my rear parking sensors got pushed INSIDE of my bumper and i cant get there without removing rear bumper. is it possible to remove only lower part of it or do i have to get it off as a whole? and in case i have to remove it do i need to unplug the battery when removing...
  6. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

Just wondering ..

just a quick question for you guys, do any of you know how much does it cost to ship a small package from USA to Europe? i want to plasti dip my rims, but single spray bottle costs 20euro, while in USA it should be around 5 dollars, if im not mistaken. i need at least 4 bottles.. and another...
  7. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

i 'm a 'graffiti junkie'

i mean, if it realy fits your lifestyle :biggrin: sorry im bored
  8. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

few shots for fun

yesterday i made my first photoshoot with my new old dslr, still getting used to it. shooting snow is realy tricky DSC_0547 copy by Boznoz, on Flickr DSC_0568 copy by Boznoz, on Flickr DSC_0555 copy by Boznoz, on Flickr DSC_0549 copy by Boznoz, on Flickr DSC_0541 copy by Boznoz, on...
  9. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

nikon D60 error - need help

Hi guys, i recently bought used Nikon D60 with error: Press shutter release button again. Have tried playing with that red gear under bottom cover, helps for 2 to 5 pictures, then it gets stuck again. anyone came across this problem and found a solution? anything other than "take it to the...
  10. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

Let me hear your opinions

Lets bring some life in here. im facing huge dilemma in my personal life. already made up my mind but there are ppl talking me out of it. and i know there are ppl on here that are quite good in helping. So heres the deal. Im gonna simplify as much as possible. what would you pick and why...
  11. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

Help choosing camera

finaly im about to buy myself a camera, but i dont know if i should go with digital camera or DLSR. the only DLSR camera i like is Nikon D40x, but when i googled some sample pictures they werent exactly "nice and crispy". Anyone in here owns this model and would like to show me their best to see...
  12. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

GTI Excessive: it’s excessive

i really dont know why wont they upgrade the ecu for at least 30hp more, but whatever. still kinda like it, made a quick PS out of it
  13. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

Your BEST picture

my recent best picture, and taken with my mobile phone. i need to get myself a dig. camera
  14. Adv4nc3r_Mk5

help with british habits

anyone could help me out writing an essay about british social habits? im out of ideas. is there anything special in your culture that sets u apart from the rest of europe for example. i really really need it, so dont make fun of me :yikes: