GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Accel

1. Accel

Missin the MkV

Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while, guess it's hard to keep up after I sold my GTI last year. Got a PM so decided to see whats up and it appears the 'scene' hasn't changed too much in the last year or so. I see modded MkVs EVERYWHERE now, they are pretty damn popular up here in BC...
  2. Accel

FS Stock GTI springs, low mileage (SoCal)

Selling the stock springs from my GTI, they don't have more then 5,000 miles on them, probably closer to 2,000. Just shoot me any offer on them, I'll probably take whatever for them, as I don't want them taking up space in my shed any longer. Ohh, and SoCal pickup only.
  3. Accel

FS *** GHL 3" Quad Tip Turbo-Back Exhaust (SoCal)

I'm selling my GHL exhaust (as stated in the title) it is the full 3" turbo-back quad tip unit (works with Reiger rear skirt and similar). The exhaust has probably near 10,000 miles through it. It has both the straight pipe center piece and a resonator if you want to make it a bit quieter...
  4. Accel

A Few More Pictures Before She goes

Some of them are somewhat shaky, I forgot my tripod at home.
  5. Accel

GHL Quad Tip outlets (Just the tips)

Seeing if anyone wants to buy just the tips from the GHL 3" exhaust system. They have been used for maybe 3,000 miles give or take, and were purchased with the entire turbo back kit from NA Motorsports. I have a buyer for the rest of the system, and we are trying to see if there is any...
  6. Accel

I'm selling my car...

See my post in the Classified forum, it was a good run :drinking: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9098
  7. Accel

Price Drop: SoCal 06 UG GTI 6spd, modified

24,000 Or Best Offer, she needs to go. No parting out except for the full 3" GHL Quad Outlet Turboback exhaust, which I am selling for $1,000 locally. Welp, she has to go, I'm leaving the country in a few months, and I need to get everything in order before I go, which means I want everything...
  8. Accel

Got bored and did a bit of photoshopping.

What do you guys think, maybe someday when the GTI doesn't have to be a daily driver.
  9. Accel

On the road of life...

...there are passengers and there are drivers... ...drivers wanted
  10. Accel

GTI vs. Evo8 vs. STI

I dont usually post these things, or brag about them, was pretty damn stupid of me, but I'm still fucking amped about it. Coming home from the socal Sonics g2g last night I was on the freeway just crusing along, all of a sudden, a modded STI flys by me, so I drop it and catch up to him in...
  11. Accel

FS: 17" Stock GTI Wheels - SoCal

I'm selling my stock wheels, great condition, no scuffs or scratches. Used them for about 10,000 miles. I'd prefer to sell them with tires, two have 3,000 mile BFGoodrich g-Force Sports, and the other two have 10,000 mile ContiPro Contacts (stock allseasons). The Contis need replacing in the...
  12. Accel

Amazing Video

Holy crap... you guys need to watch this... I'm at a loss for words... it is amazing on so many levels, its a Simpsons (sort of) parody(sort of) video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkgFw7i-WE
  13. Accel

Rieger / Osir on United Grey

Here's my car after the wash today. Osir front lip and CF hatch spoiler, Rieger sideskirts and rear lip. Wheels and dual outlet exhaust are in the works, hopefully soon. Enjoy! :wink: Big thanks to DTM Autohaus. :headbang:
  14. Accel

OZ 35th Anniversary

What do you guys think of these wheels? I tried to PS them onto my car to see how they would look, I think they are pretty sick, and not horribly expensinve, I wonder how much they weigh. Tire Rack Link
  15. Accel

My wallet has been acting up again...

...so I decided to punish it! :mad:BAD WALLET!:mad: My car on the other hand has been very good, and deserves 10,000 presents.:wub: