GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ABD Racing

1. ABD Racing

Who's playing Battlefield 3???

lol, no, but ive aimed at the pilot, didnt give enough lead and shot the gunner instead, lol. like anything thats cool, but done on accident, i played it off as if i did it on purpose all while laughing inside. either way you slice it, its an awesome game.
  2. ABD Racing

exactly, there is no place to hide. maybe long enough to reload behind a wall or building, after that you better keep movin! lol. keeps the intensity up and the realism there. also the fact that you can drive, ride or fly damn near every vehicle, plane, boat, ATV, helicopter and mounted gun on...
  3. ABD Racing

My friend and i have a ongoing conflict in reg MW3 vs. BF3......Battlefield 1, 2 & 3 all the way!! Even the Battlefield 1943 download version from PSN is better than MW3 IMO. I own MW 1 & 2 also, so i have given both franchises fair share of my time AND money. The fact that the maps in BF are...
  4. ABD Racing

new beetle...wow!

i love it! lots of Porsche influence in this model! :w00t:
  5. ABD Racing

I am a compulsive liar and want to stop.

dude thats gross! lol
  6. ABD Racing

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CAR?

im not in your area, im in California, but i wish you guys the best in finding him/her!!!
  7. ABD Racing

medal of honor

havent played the new MOH, but BF2 is by far the best and most realistic 1st person shooter on the market. if you say MOH is just like it then im all about it! can you destroy virtually anything like on BF2?
  8. ABD Racing

Whats your occupation?

when they come to market, hit me up. i will for sure hook you up on a good price. gotta support the guys that support me. :thumbup:
  9. ABD Racing

Whats your occupation?

been waiting for someone to post this thread all my life, lol.
  10. ABD Racing

Whats your occupation?

partial owner of a company that builds high performance parts and specializes in VW/Audi product.:thumbsup:
  11. ABD Racing

2013 Volkswagen Golf MKVII Rendered

haha! my thoughts exactly!!!
  12. ABD Racing

Pics from NorCal vs SoCal CARnival 2010

man Lon, wish i could of made this one out, looks bad A$$!. November i can plan for, we will be there.
  13. ABD Racing

Off-Topic Chat

FIJI PLANNING A TRIP TO FIJI FOR MAY 2011, HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN THERE???
  14. ABD Racing

What was your first car?

81 RABBIT PICK-UP. DEISEL REGISTERED WITH A 1.8L GTI MOTOR. FUN LITTLE GROCERY GETTER