GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by abbixx

1. abbixx

WTB: BBS RS 17" 7.5" 4x100

Looking for 7.5" (or anything near that) pcd 4x100 (or redrillable)
  2. abbixx

Seat airbag resistor

Read alot of threads about seat airbag resistors ment to bypass the airbag when you put it non airbagged seats, but never specific for an mk5/mk6. Other threads (for mk4) specify an 4.7 ohm 1/2 watt resistor. Can anyone confirm this? Pics for clicks :
  3. abbixx

No golf inside

but i'll post anyway
  4. abbixx

Negative camber & Toe

Does maxing out the camber affect the toe much on a mkv/jetta?
  5. abbixx

Jetta MKV - 10J ET41

So according to d tek's specs for his jetta i made mine, ET38 had a bit too much poke so i took ET41 and 10J with 2.5" on my oz. I read f_399's topic about the inner clearance that was < than 5mm and with positive camber... Will this be a problem for me or do the Jetta's have more clearance...
  6. abbixx

WTB OEM US taillights for Jetta 5

OEM US taillights for Jetta 5 (full red ones) Someone willing to ship them to Belgium?
  7. abbixx

driveshaft gets pulled out.

Since this is the third time i had to change the left driveshaft of my mkv i want an opinion. Since i semi notched (or even before) i think i keep pulling my driveshaft out of the transmission when dumping it to 0 bar. Endresult is when i let the clutch come i hear it cracking out of the...
  8. abbixx

at ride hight mkay

and dropped...
  9. abbixx

abbixx

10. abbixx

taillights

Are these OEM US taillights or modified? If oem, anyone want to swap euro tails for these? My tails :
  11. abbixx

only one

Or 3... Will be getting a real photoshoot soon, tired of these meeting pics...
  12. abbixx

Hawt

A damn hot sunday i mean
  13. abbixx

wh*re

14. abbixx

no more RHZW1

15. abbixx

RH ZW1 - 8.5 & 9.5 - 5x112 - 17" (EUROPE)

RH ZW1 FOR SALE : Price : 1700€. 5x112 8.5 & 9.5 ET60 New Kumho ECSTA 195/40 - 205/40 (mounted 14 march 2010) Golden revets Porsche logos Powdercoated in RAL 1 fucked up lip with a scratch and bump on the 8.5. Pictures :