GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by abadgti

1. abadgti

WTB: One 18" Huf in Virginia

Just need one wheel to replace a curbed wheel. Prefer something local to Portsmouth VA 23703 but willing to pay shipping too. Post here or PM me if you have one. Thanks
  2. abadgti

FS/FT: 1989 Jetta Carat 2.0 ABA, Recaros, Koni, Shaved and Resprayed in VA

Name: Jimmy Location: Portsmouth, VA 23703 Means of Contact: PM, this Thread, or text 757-328-1421 Trades: Maybe Price: $5500 OBO Descritption: Car is super clean, motor runs great, pulls hard, all the work is top notch and done right. The motor swap and respray was done about 2 years ago...
  3. abadgti

WTB: "1" 18" Huf with tire

My wife destroyed one of the wheels on her car and blew out the tire. If you have one for sale please PM me. Thanks
  4. abadgti

FS: OEM open fog vents $80 shipped

They are in perfect condition. ECS sells them new for $150 asking $80 shipped to the lower 48 states.
  5. abadgti

FS: 18" Hufs w/TPMS

Wheels are in excellent condition and one is brand new. No curbs or bends just a small scratch on one wheel. 3 of the tires are the OEM Dunlops and one is a brand new Falken. Looking for $800+shipping or free local pick up. Back left Front left Front right Back left Damage to back...
  6. abadgti

FS: Smoked sidemarkers $35

Perfect condition. Fit all MK5 platforms.
  7. abadgti

WTT: Smoked GTI tails for OEM + $75

These were professionally smoked with black and clear paint. Im returning the car back to stock so im looking to trade for OEM tails +$75+cost of shipping the tails back to you (will probably cost about $15.) I will need your tails first so if your not willing to do that don't bother asking...
  8. abadgti

FS:18" Omanyt R32 wheels $850 shipped

No bends, minor scratches, tires are about 70% and two of them have some camber wear. $850 shipped in the lower 48 states. I took these with my iPhone so excuse me if they suck. Camber wear
  9. abadgti

WTT: Omanyts...R32 wheels

Looking to trade for some Euro A8s, Monoblocks, Karts or something else along those lines. Not interested in Classix or Hufs. The two driver side wheels have some blemishes and the passenger side wheels are in excellent condition. Tires are Yokohama Avid 4 225/40/18 two tires have about 60%...
  10. abadgti

WTT: 19" A8Ls for Hufs or Denvers

They are 19x8 et35 5x100/112 all are curbed and 2 are bent. There is a small vibration from the back wheel around 45-50 mph. Tires are practically new Federal 215/35/19 tires and have about 7000 miles on them. Clearcoat has been stripped and are ready to be polished. Wheels are located in...
  11. abadgti

FS: B&G coilovers

SOLD
  12. abadgti

FS/WTT: 19" A8Ls 12 spoke reps

They are 19x8 et35 5x100/112 all are curbed and 2 are bent. Tires are practically new Federal 215/35/19 tires. Clearcoat has been stripped and are ready to be polished. Asking $800 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Bend on rear driver Rash on rear driver Rash on driver front Bend...
  13. abadgti

FS: 18" CCW Classics

I need something less aggressive and my dog needs expensive surgery so im looking to sell. Tires have about 6000 miles on them and still have plenty of life in them. I only know of 3 MK5s and only a handful of other VWs so these are somewhat rare in the VAG world. Here are the specs: Fronts...
  14. abadgti

FS/FS: Complete GTI honeycomb grilles

You get the honeycomb shield w/ license plate bracket, open vent fog grilles and lower grille. This would cost $342 new from ECS asking $250+shipping. Will also trade for Jetta grilles with fogs.
  15. abadgti

WTB/WTT: Chrome Jetta front

Looking to either buy a chrome jetta front or trade my GTI front for one. If interested let me know.