GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by a_ramos

1. A

What tune do I have??? Plz help

So I recently just installed a boost gauge in my car that I bought used not too long ago and it peaks at about 21-23 psi and holds at about 19 psi.. What tune do I likely have?
  2. A

Tune?

Hey guys, alright so I took my car into VW to get my car checked and I figured out that the hpfp is apr and also is tuned. The mechanic said it's definitely tuned because he took it for a test drive and he said it has a lot of power compared to a stock GTi. My question is how do I know what tune...
  3. A

Oil change help

Okay, so I'm going to change my cars oil this weekend but I'm not sure what type of oil to get. I live in so cal and it gets up to 120 degrees and its above 100 degrees all summer long. Any recommendations? Ps: my car has few mods and it has 117k miles
  4. A

Oil change help

Okay, so I'm going to change my cars oil this weekend but I'm not sure what type of oil to get. I live in so cal and it gets up to 120 degrees and its above 100 degrees all summer long. Any recommendations? Ps: my car has few mods and it has 117k miles
  5. A

07 gti under the hood

Hey guys, I recently bought an 07 gti and I've been finding new things about it every once in a while, I noticed these adjustable red valves on each end under the hood with lines that go into the fenders. I don't know what they are used for, I've tried searching them online but no luck /: does...