GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 9uns

1. 9

Group Dinners

In the extremely rare case that I do decide to do anything for my birthday and invite friends, then I'll pay for the bill. Interestingly enough, not many of my peers feel the same so I always go to dinners expecting to pay for my portion (including tip) and the birthday boy/girl's...
  2. 9

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

Plans to be back on Tapatalk?
  3. 9

Pictures of you dog(s)

My clearance rack pound mutt.
  4. 9

Vehicle exchange program - Cardinals VW

Not that I don't like it, it's just that had I know the facelifted models were already available when I bought my 17 I would've been happier. 1st world problems. Might be interesting to see what they would offer for my 17 w/ one small rear end love tap accident.
  5. 9

Good to know. Thanks!
  6. 9

Thoughts? Could I potentially trade my 17 SE for a 18/19 SE for less than what I'm paying now?
  7. 9

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

That went over his head.
  8. 9

Cigar Smokers

Which shop do you go to? I work in Irvine/NPB and usually smoke at some local smoke-friendly bars in north OC but have frequented Tobacco Barn on occasion.
  9. 9

Cigar Smokers

Cigar collector/smoker here. Just checking in. Any other smokers?
  10. 9

** The Official Beer Thread **

Cracked one of these with the wife the other night. 2 years seemed to have done this just right. [emoji106]
  11. 9

Southern California Brew Hee Haw - 7/14/2018

taking offers!
  12. 9

vendor marketplace issues

not sure if that's the case for me. some ECS posts show and some don't.
  13. 9

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

this.
  14. 9

What are you drinking?

Fellow hop heads, would anyone in Southern California be interested in attending Brew Hee Haw at a discount? I'm selling my ticket due to scheduling issues. DM me if interested. 7/14 @ OC Fair 6PM. Ticket comes with complementary in/out access to the Fair and I believe a free ride from ARTIC to...
  15. 9

Southern California Brew Hee Haw - 7/14/2018

Anyone in Southern California or anyone planning on being in the area on 7/14/18 interested in attending Brew Hee Haw 2nd Session from 6-10PM? It includes all day in/out access to the OC Fair as well as unlimited tasting of over 80 beers. I believe it also includes tram transportation to and...