GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 95gto

1. 9

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

With the regulation push back to 2022 you may still get your wish. As I understand it, next year should be a lot like what this year was supposed to be. The only potential change would be with the drivers. And there is still time left to get some races in this season.
  2. 9

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I would encourage anyone interested in joining the fantasy league to get their team made before the start of this weekend's race. I'm sure you can join after, however you will be at a points disadvantage out of the gate.
  3. 9

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

The information is on the Fantasy F1 site but buried under the "More" menu. Here is a link to the rules page which provides a good overview of how things work: https://fantasy.formula1.com/game-rules And here is the page for the point scoring: https://fantasy.formula1.com/points-scoring I'm...
  4. 9

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I started another Golf Mk7 fantasy league for the 2020 season. Any interested parties just need to enter this code to join: e8056e48b2 Major updates for this season: 1) If your team increases in value in excess of the 100M budget, you can actually bank that overage and use it for...
  5. 9

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

So should we do a Mk7 fantasy league again this year?
  6. 9

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I think Leclerc's deal will reduce the chances of Lewis going to Ferrari. He would have to willingly go to a team that is clearly invested in the other driver, and I don't think that is what he wants to do. As for Seb, I hope 2020 is a better season for him.
  7. 9

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I would agree that if Hamilton were to move to Ferrari, 2021 would be the ideal time to do so. If Mercedes doesn't do a great job with the 2021 car it will impact Lewis's ability to win races, and that would ultimately impact his value/marketability to other teams. That being said, I don't see...
  8. 9

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Here is the official breakdown: https://fantasy.formula1.com/points-scoring It accounts for all aspects of the race from Qualifying to Finishing. And you get to select one driver as your turbo driver that scores double points for the race. However the top drivers are restricted from being...
  9. 9

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

So with the season complete I am surprised by some of the Fantasy results. (I believe I have the full points for Abu Dhabi figured correctly) Driver Ranks: 1 - Hamilton - 841 2 - Bottas - 661 3 - Verstappen - 630 4 - Leclerc - 547 5 - Vettel - 510 6 - Gasly - 294 7 - Perez - 288 8 - Albon -...
  10. 9

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I may have too high of hopes for 2020, however over the last three seasons we have seen Ferrari transition into having the faster car, Red Bull adopt a new power unit that is both faster and more reliable than the Renault one they dropped, and McLaren has go from a joke to a beast. So even...
  11. 9

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Man I feel like we are back to the beginning of the season, Max's is killing it and Ferrari is tripping over itself. I think the penalty to Lewis was deserved and I would even go so far as to say his apology was genuine. If he didn't care about the race he wouldn't have been pushing like he...
  12. 9

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

A better test is with a neutral option. This alleviates the influence of being used to how the car drives. I loved when Top Gear would put F1 drivers in their reasonably priced car.
  13. 9

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I would agree The short tracks on the schedule like Mexico have lap times of over 75 seconds. So even if you knocked 5 seconds off the average lap time with the 2021 car I don't think the spectators would notice let alone care. Also when you factor in that the guy who nabs the fastest lap...
  14. 9

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

The changes sound great on paper, however let's see what unintended consequences follow.
  15. 9

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

The finish should have been more exciting but there was definitely tension the last 40% of the race. The aero packages on these cars seem to turn every race track into Monaco unless the tires on the car trying to overtake are only a couple laps old. Hopefully the new 2021 regs will help with...