GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 707Stang

1. 707Stang

Three(3) Taillights

Selling 3 tail lights, I got them delivered over the weekend and USPS had their way with them, one got broken in the corner and was unusable and there are some marks on the remaining 3. Shipping is a little pricey on this ~ $45 so bear that in mind. PM for fastest response Price is 100 obo.
  2. 707Stang

Engine oil

I’ve had great results with liqui-moly and Total - if you can find it at a reasonable price anymore
  3. 707Stang

08 mk5 2.0 tdi sport starting problem

I know I’m late to the party, but is this engine a pumpe duse? If that’s the case, I can see how oil pressure may affect it.
  4. 707Stang

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread -- Part 2

Well, that could work too if you have them? I’m always looking for parts…
  5. 707Stang

Aww raspberries
  6. 707Stang

Still have the plate frame?

Still have the plate frame?
  7. 707Stang

Hella long shot but you still have it? I’m going to be in so cal next month
  8. 707Stang

Persistent P0087

Thanks! I hope the measurements help with your reference material you have been working on. Do you still need VVT readings? I brought my lap top with so I can grab some for you if you need some
  9. 707Stang

Persistent P0087

Well she’s all back together, and aside from not tightening down the HPFP, the shake down drive went great! No more falling on its face at high loads. I was able to take it well past freeway speeds with no falter. Thank you all who have provided info on this journey. I also checked the filters...
  10. 707Stang

Oil Drain and Filter Cup: torque spec ?

The info you were looking for was in the oil pan view I attached. 30nm
  11. 707Stang

Oil Drain and Filter Cup: torque spec ?

I just pulled this manual this morning
  12. 707Stang

Persistent P0087

While I wait for the glue to dry later on I’m going to throw in a tstat and after run pump hose.
  13. 707Stang

Persistent P0087

And we’re off to the races….
  14. 707Stang

Persistent P0087

Oh! The ol cap-discharge… I did that early on when I did the Tbelt. The whole job.