GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 604GTI

1. 604GTI

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread #2

FS: ECS 10.5mm Spacers 5x112 For sale I have a pair of wheel spacers from ECS. They are 5x112 with a 57.1cb. More info can be found here: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Wheels/Spacers/ES250707/ $50 Local
  2. 604GTI

Headunit Install In Vancouver

Hey guys, I was gonna get a Kenwood double DIN unit (DDX-418) installed and was wondering what shops would you recommend that are familiar with VW/Audi installs. The reason I ask is that I am also going to have the PAC steering wheel control modules installed as well (SWI Can, SWI JACK) and...
  3. 604GTI

ExoticSpeed Intercooler

Hey guys, any of you have any experience with this intercooler or any related Exoticspeed products? Its available to me locally and the price isn't bad but just wanted to know if any of you guys have used any ExoticSpeed products before, they make products for mostly JDM cars it seems. I'll...
  4. 604GTI

Need Help From Lighting Experts

Hey Guys, I currently have OEM LED's installed that are wired with the 4 pin harness and the wires hooked up to the CECM. The question I have is I want to run stock tail lights again and was wondering what steps would need to be taken in order to get the stockers working. Would I simply have to...
  5. 604GTI

For those of you without a catch can.....

Get one
  6. 604GTI

Dubberz Spring UnSprung Vol. 2

When: April 25th, 2010 10am-2pm Where: Cruise starts in White Rock Attendance: 100+ 1)604GTI
  7. 604GTI

Cheap OEM Euro Switch

Hey guys, I don't know if there is a post about this but I found some very cheap OEM euro switches for those of you that want one. Free shipping !http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1209
  8. 604GTI

Racing Greed Dyno Day Sign Up

Hello there, It may have gotten confusing as to what meet we were signing up for in the two threads. This is a list for people who wanna have a pre-meet before cruising out to Racing Greed for the dyno day. Info Where:Racing Greed- 131 12th Street New Westminster, BC V3M 4H9 (604) 723-2585...
  9. 604GTI

Wheel Refinishing in Vancouver

I recently knicked my wheels and now have some paint chipping off. I am looking to get them refinished and was wondering if any of you Vancouver mkv'ers can recommend a good shop for this. The reason i'm asking here is because after some research there have been bad comments/experiences at...
  10. 604GTI

Some Vancouver MkV'ers

Hello, just a few pics taken of my GTI and my buddies Rabbit. Sorry if the pics are enormous I don't know how to resize them. Enjoy!
  11. 604GTI

Port Townsend Cruise

Any fellow Vancouver MKV'ers heading down to Washington for the Port Townsend cruise. If so perhaps we should meet up before the trip down. Can anyone suggest a good time/location for a pre -meet? Clem
  12. 604GTI

EuroJet R32 Style Exhaust Question

Hello all, I got an Eurojet R32 style exhaust for my GTI a couple months ago. After it being installed I noticed that the exhaust tips were a little bit off center as well as both tips being unequal in length. My question is concerning what I could do to fix this problem. Any help...
  13. 604GTI

Autotech "WaveTrac" Limited Slip Diff

Hi all, I was in the market for an LSD and my tuning shop suggested a new product they got which is the Autotech "WaveTrac" LSD. Has anyone had any experiences and/or opinions on this product? I am currently considering this item as the shop says the performance is comparable or better than the...