GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 3carmonte

1. 3carmonte

Doors not locking

Bert Smith VW on US-19 and 38th. Ave N. in St. Petersburg. (3335 38th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713) Fast and fair. I go there for all the weird sh!t. Life's too short.
  2. 3carmonte

Make sure to check your oil level frequently!

I noticed Mobil-One 5W-40 European Car Formula rated for Porsche/VW 502/505 in 5 quart jugs at Walmart today for $24.xx. I just changed my oil so I didn't pick one up but the Total Quartz 9000 I use cost me $6.00 a qt so this is a better deal.
  3. 3carmonte

The Star Spangled Banner as you've never heard it.

This "take a knee" disrespect must stop. Professional athletic traitors can all leave our shores. It turns my stomach. Any "sports fan" that patronizes these a-holes need's a check-up from the neck-up.
  4. 3carmonte

New Ceramic Cam Follower...who's game enough?

I'm thinking of how a fuse works. Do you want the wire to melt or the fuse to blow? Put in a bigger fuse than the wire ampacity and the wire will melt. So, this follower will work until the cam lobe wipes and wears down first?
  5. 3carmonte

does anyone transport their dog in their GTI ?

If you ever want to sell the car, you'll never get that "doggy" smell out. Ask my wife.
  6. 3carmonte

I need help!!

@ JoeChungus For your perusal... (I love YouTube).
  7. 3carmonte

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

@MadSc13ntist : I have used it. No more for me.
  8. 3carmonte

Hood won’t open!

I could do with a neat trick myself. All this isolation is making me lonely. Looks like @GTI's provided your answer. Cheers!
  9. 3carmonte

Maryland Area Drivers

@The Fed - Howdy homefolk! First off, Here's your map. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Maryland/@38.3024154,-79.0189647,8z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b64debe9f190df:0xf2af37657655f6b1!8m2!3d39.0457549!4d-76.6412712?hl=en I would take I-95 to Richmond VA and I-64 over to Route I-81 North (My favorite...
  10. 3carmonte

STAY AT HOME

From a contrarian & stolen from another site: Greatest Mistakes in History; 1. The Corona Virus Lockdown 2. Adam trusting Eve, and eating the apple from The Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil 3. Electing Ofungus as president 4. Reelecting Ofungus as president 5. President Nixon's economic...
  11. 3carmonte

STAY AT HOME

I'm looking at: "Early look at data from 100 New York hospitals shows that 66% of new admissions related to the virus are people who were at home" These cases; "not working, not traveling, predominately at home" are still a subset of all people. The remainder of which are the majority and are...
  12. 3carmonte

STAY AT HOME

Saw this one this morning on CNBC -Early look at data from 100 New York hospitals shows that 66% of new admissions related to the virus are people who were at home, Cuomo said. -He also said a majority of the cases in New York City are minorities, with nearly half being African American or...
  13. 3carmonte

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Thank you. Now; please try this on your next smoked salmon fillet: Dilute 4 tbs of honey with 2 tsp's of water. Add 2 tbs of dill weed and 1 tbs of ground rosemary. Mix well and let stand for at least an hour before you brush it onto your fillet. Repeat the application halfway through the...
  14. 3carmonte

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

You've not had corned beef or Pastrami? Brisket.
  15. 3carmonte

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I'm going to try your rub on my next Salmon fillet. Zatarain's or Tony Chachere's? I'm digging your "sear at 125" technique. That steak is perfection. If that were my potatoe, I'd slice it into 3/8" medallions now and butter brush them, lightly salt and broil them on both sides until brown. Eat...