GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3carmonte's latest activity

• 3carmonte
    3carmonte replied to the thread STAY AT HOME.
    From a contrarian & stolen from another site: Greatest Mistakes in History; 1. The Corona Virus Lockdown 2. Adam trusting Eve, and...
  • 3carmonte
    I'm looking at: "Early look at data from 100 New York hospitals shows that 66% of new admissions related to the virus are people who...
  • 3carmonte
    Saw this one this morning on CNBC -Early look at data from 100 New York hospitals shows that 66% of new admissions related to the virus...
    • CV Findings.jpg
  • 3carmonte
    3carmonte replied to the thread Ye Olde Smoker Thread.
    Thank you. Now; please try this on your next smoked salmon fillet: Dilute 4 tbs of honey with 2 tsp's of water. Add 2 tbs of dill weed...
  • 3carmonte
    You've not had corned beef or Pastrami? Brisket.
  • 3carmonte
    I'm going to try your rub on my next Salmon fillet. Zatarain's or Tony Chachere's? I'm digging your "sear at 125" technique. That steak...
  • 3carmonte
    Lift the entire front end and with someone in the drivers seat go through the steering range. As you alternately resist wheel movement...
  • 3carmonte
    3carmonte replied to the thread My other passion/hobby.
    Tea House of the August Moon and the Mikado are my only references to this. I like a well written Haiku. Nancy Quan was one of my first...
  • 3carmonte
    3carmonte replied to the thread The Worst Beetle?.
    @The Fed , Worst Beetle? When I clicked the link I was expecting something that looks like the Oscar Meyer Wiener-mobile! I know. This...
    • Truly Nolen.jpg
  • 3carmonte
    3carmonte replied to the thread The Model 3 ruined my life.
    You can F-1 to that snore fest. The scream of a Michael Schumacher era Ferrari engine was the sauce for me. Even the Great Stirling Moss...
  • 3carmonte
    3carmonte reacted to mac340's post in the thread The Model 3 ruined my life with Like Like.
    My problem with EV cars has nothing to do with the environment. I only get manuals because the joy of driving for me is shifting through...
  • 3carmonte
    3carmonte replied to the thread Movie and TV Recommendations.
    Article in today's Tampa Bay Times: Bosch returns on Amazon for Season 6, April 17th. This one is based on 2007's "The Overlook" (where...
  • 3carmonte
    After cooking chicken on my Weber for over 20 years and getting frustrated over burned and underdone chicken I discovered...wait for...
  • 3carmonte
    3carmonte replied to the thread New Catback on my Volvo wagon.
    I read it. My comment notwithstanding, (and we're MKV here).
  • 3carmonte
    3carmonte replied to the thread Movie and TV Recommendations.
    Tales from the loop - Original Series - Amazon Prime ...and Goliath of course.