GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 04sedantyson

1. 0

Weird problem with boost

Got a 06 GTI apr stage 1. I have a weird issue that I can't figure out. Bought the car used so planned on doing all the things anyways. After driving like 30 mins or so I loose power and I can't hear the turbo boosting anymore. I can plug a genaric code reader in and look for codes and no codes...
  2. 0

Looking for antenna

Stupid sat antenna broke of the top of the car. Everything still works. Does anyone have the black shark fin piece? Don't want to pay the $250 for a new piece of plastic......gezzzz!
  3. 0

Apr tune question

I have a apr stage 1 tune I had the "coolant proformace" cel throw. Can I got to autozone and have the cel cleared without throwing the car back to stock mode? I don't have the APR switchable options installed, just the 93 Oct map Thanks, Ty
  4. 0

Mk5 Saint louis area

Hey fellows, New to the GTI, currently have a 97 golf with 236k miles. Im gonna throw this out there and see what happends. I found a 06 Black GTI in the saint Charles area with 84k miles on it. Tinted windows, 2-door, DSG. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it before I go check it...