Drive with your fast?

Do you drive with your fast?

• Yes, he always cruises

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • No, no extra weight allowed

Votes: 51 62.2%

• Total voters

MC.R

it's funny that i posted earlier and he's on my dash and i was at my dealer and they recommended i dont leave it in the car cause theyve had a handful of customers have their windows smashed and only the fast was taken... and ill be damned if someone steals my fast...ugh fuck that would suck

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
mine chills lodged in the middle of the dash under the window, check the sig. noones attempted to kidnap it yet, so its gonna be chillin there for awhile. had to slam on my brakes today and it didnt fly at my head and poke my eye out, so thats good.

MC.R

mine chills lodged in the middle of the dash under the window, check the sig. noones attempted to kidnap it yet, so its gonna be chillin there for awhile. had to slam on my brakes today and it didnt fly at my head and poke my eye out, so thats good.

he poked your eye out cause he was like "why the hell are you braking.... maneuver and floor it!!" lol jp jp

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
he poked your eye out cause he was like "why the hell are you braking.... maneuver and floor it!!" lol jp jp

no chance to maneuver, freakin traffic in florida, all these tourists need to get out, i cant even speed right now. and the elderly, thats an entirely different story.