GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Diego Auto Show!! Pics.. UPDATED

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
Okay so i hit up the auto show.. Here is a bunch of fucking pictures..

Oh and a funny story.. there was a saleen s7 twin turbo behind the ropes.. and as we were leaving my friend bet my other friend 20 bucks he wouldnt just get in the car and sit in it.. so he says aight.. walks up gives the guy behind the ropes 10 bucks to sit in the car and gets 10 bucks for free lol.. people were standing around going wtf does he know that guy? lucky bastard.. anyways heres the pics

sorry for shitty quality.. camera sucks and batter kept dieing so i had to keep stealing shots

this is why i hate trucks

race miata

mugen si

new 1 series

r8

fast

new tiburon

hot girl i tried to steal a pic from lol.. fucking shitty blurry cam

SUPER DIRTY LS7 Swap into RX7 :bow:

carrera gt

my lucky ass friend getting to sit in the s7

for the bike lovers

sorry again for the shitty pics.. cam sucks

Last edited:

itsYANO

Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
mod you can delete this post.. didnt thinki could fit all the pics on OP.. but i guess i can..

Last edited:

marzlam791

Ready to race!
Sweet pics, bad ass cars , and do i wish orlando had some good fukin auto shows but nooo .the last auto show i was at sucked because audi was not there bmw was not there vw was not there suburu was not there ( the vero looks crazy or what ever that white thing was) it was like going to a GM show or somehting all it was, was fords and gmcs and cadis and so on .. they did have lambos and some cool oldies but was not worth 50 bucks

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
omg GTR :drool: it was suppose to come to the SF show when we came but it didnt got stuck in the LA show until like wed. and we didnt feel like coming back to SF for just one car than leave =( but man sweet pics LA show owns all though.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
some great cars out there ... nice pics

itsYANO

Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
thanks yea.. it was a lot of fun.. they had plenty of cars to check out.. it was good

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Niiiiiiiice man...look's like a really good show:w00t:

itsYANO

Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
yea man..the show was great.. tons of nice cars.. always fun to look at

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
nice cars.. i want the rx7 with the ls7 on.. must be fuckin fast :D

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI

I went to the Boston Auto Show which was more or less the same thing (minus the new Evo). Did you notice that the wheels/brakes on the camaro are FAKE!? I was pretty suprised to see that they'd put such cheap shit on a brand new production car. They're just HUGE steelies.

itsYANO

Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
dude.. a bunch of those cars are fake.. the aero x is fake the new tiburon is fake.. those cars are still in the concept phases.. so they have a few that actually have been produced but they are still making changes.. but they want to showcase them at the shows to get a buzz going so they stick a body ontop of styrofoam and throw some wheels on it.. lol its kinda funny looking into a car and seeing a clay dash and shit but its cool you still get to see the lines and everything of how it will look