10mm
H&R hubcentric spacers 5x112
57.1 bore
for OEM wheels only.
Brand New = 93+ tax
Buy for 93, hell give me 90

omnom

Ready to race!
Selling my VAG-COM Micro-CAN for $280. You'll save $60 on BS shipping and duty charges. Local only.

Price is firm or I'll just keep it.

jpun15

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI 6MT
1.) BSH FSI Street Catch Can. Brand New In Box! Purchased it last year and decided to not put them on the car, package is still in the original sealed packaging. $180obo
2.) H&R touring cup kit springs (50k km's). $100obo

Local sale preferred (Toronto area)

Diesel Guy

I blow black!
Car(s)
Mk5 Jetta
Looking to sell my Rotiform reps for $1400.00
Used them only for a few days, comes with 215/35/18 Tires with 99% tread left

Specs are: 18x8 +35 all around

Reason for selling, going a different direction.

located in mississauga

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
Borbet type a
18x8.5 et18
Pirelli pzero 215/35s with about 90% tread.
The wheels are 25 years old, so there is some flaky clear coat in there, but they are in really good shape other than one which has a small bend in the lip. Can be fixed and I believe I was quoted about 120 to fix it. I'm looking for something as wide, with a bit higher of an offset or maybe wider They come with flat caps and hex caps. I think there are about 5 sets of these in 18 inch in NA
They fit on a mk5 with fender screw mod/roll in the front, full camber in the rear, with fully bottomed out konis in the rear, 8 threads in the front, but I've run them all the way down. They rub a bit on big bumps in the front, not at all in the back.

I'd sell with tires for $1500obo. If you to refinish them, then you are in for basically brand new tires and NLA wheels that basically no one else has for under 2k
Would rather trade though.

Vdub333

Honda Kick-ER
FS
10mm
H&R hubcentric spacers 5x112
57.1 bore
for OEM wheels only.
Brand New = 93+ tax
Buy for 93, hell give me 90

bump

CaptainPumpkin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
MKV alternator

Selling a used GTI/Rabbit Alternator out of my 07 GTI. Swapped it out for a Bosch Remanufactured one last year when I thought the bearing was going bad. Turned out it was something totally different causing noise but didn't want to go through the trouble of removing it again. .

It has just been sitting around so its time to sell it. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong withe the Valeo brand (120 AMP) I removed. 100% working when removed.

$150 plus shipping if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.