Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Car(s)
08 GTI 6MT
LOOKING FOR NICE BLACK 18" WHEELS!!! haha for real though i need some wheels :/

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
First up, a set of Eibach Prostreet S coilovers (rebranded KW V1's). They are full stainless steel so they wont rust. They look practically new. Come with front endlinks too. I keep going back and forth on whether to sell my car or not so I'm putting my coils up for sale as a bit of a feeler. I haven't had a chance to install them but the previous owner said they have about 12k on them. Retail for $1,200, asking $750 plus ship.

Finally, I have a hotchkis 27mm rear sway bar. Includes the bar, bushings, and brackets with zirk fittings for easy lubing. $180 plus ship.

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/emd/1826112020.html

I just cleaned house this weekend, and have about 80 pounds of digital media to get rid of. All of these movies and music have been backed up on my hard drives, so I need the space in the house for other stuff. Music and movies were collected over 20 years... and runs the gamut from Aerosmith to White Zombie, and little bit of everything in between. The movies are from the mid 90s on, and have versions of Appleseed on up to block busters and bond flicks. It all gotta go, and I'm asking $250 for the whole thing.... no picking and choosing, it's an all or nothing deal. Thanks for looking.... BTW, I'm keeping the shopping bags!!!

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
SOLD!!!!

crabpot

Awesomesauce
iPhone 3GS 16GB

I purchased an iPhone 4 so I'm selling my iPhone 3GS 16GB, black.

$200.00

In very good condition, with iOS 4 on it. It's just over a year old and still has excellent battery life. Thought I would offer it for sale here first, before posting it on CL/EBay. Pictures to come. Let me know if you have any questions.

Can be unlocked for other networks, also.