GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Skeeter0666

Miguel
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI
I have a set of corvette Sawblades with 20mm 5x112 adapters. They come with 215-40-17 tires that are stretched. 17x8.5 & 17x9.5 ET 36 (after adapters) are the specs. Have these on my mkv Gti Currently they're painted neon yellow but will need repainting. I'm planning on painting them white with plasti dip this weekend. If they're traded before i can paint them ill give you the plasti dip cans that i was going to use for them. No cracks or dents. I'm looking for wheels with a lip. I prefer LM reps with good tires. But I would consider any wheels you may have that you would trade (like oem). I prefer 18's only and must be 5x112 bolt pattern. Not looking to sell at all since these are my only wheels. So we would need to meet up and swap right then and there. Call/text me 773-580-0666 for quicker response. Not looking to put cash on top of these wheels. I prefer a straight swap and depending on your wheels cash on top from your end.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Also have a pair of 12mm spacers with lug bolts lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ThunderbirdJunkie

Ready to race!
Anybody have any interest in 205/65-15 General snow tires on MSW wheels?
My car will have bigger brakes by winter time and I'll have a Jeep with bad ass tires so I don't have much use for em.

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind via satellites

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
SOLD!

For Sale: Neuspeed Pflo intake for FSI from my 2007 GTI. No heat shield. Pipe with gaskets, clamps, and filter (cleaned about 5,000 miles ago). Also listed on Craigslist.

Last edited: