GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

07 BLACK MAGIC GTI W/ APR STAGE 2 AND OTHER EXTRAS!!

xyouthx

slow ass car
Well it's been less than a year, but I'm craving an AWD car. So I guess Im putting my car up for sale for anyone who's interested. It is an 07(not late model 06) with the stock 17's painted black. New South boost gauge and steering column pod, Neuspeed springs, Neuspeed rear sway, ECS smoked corners lenses, emblems painted black, ATP downpipe, and APR Stage 2 software. I also have a set of black FLIK FTD's 17x8 wrapped in Hankook RS2 tires, and Monster Mats. They have about 40% tread left. The body is absolutely flawless except for a small dent about the size of a fingernail on the passenger side but it is very minimal. Other than that the car is in perfect condition, never been to the dealer except for the checkups and oil changes. Milage is 13,500 roughly.

I'm not parting it out, and looking to get $20,500 firm w/ the mods and wheels.

*NOW UPDATED W/ FLIK WHEELS PIC

doug.bmxdude77@gmail.com, AIM- XwillneverfallX

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
what car are u looking into, i really want a Big Turbo TT coupe

ps did you paint the flik's yourself?

xyouthx

slow ass car
what car are u looking into, i really want a Big Turbo TT coupe

ps did you paint the flik's yourself?

I'm going AWD it looks like, either an 05 STI or EVO IX. Cant decide between the two so I'm just going to go with whatever I get a better deal on.

And I bought the fliks in Matte Black from Edge, so NO paint, but my stock rims are painted by me.

xyouthx

slow ass car

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
why would I trade for a car that's selling for 10 grand less than mine?
you dont understand auctions with reserves do you? the bidding is @ 10 now...that doesnt mean it will sell @ 10 thousand...it's got a buy it now of 19.500

so unless your selling your gti for 29,500...its not selling for 10 less...

guess you didnt see the "reserve not met"

xyouthx

slow ass car
you dont understand auctions with reserves do you? the bidding is @ 10 now...that doesnt mean it will sell @ 10 thousand...it's got a buy it now of 19.500

so unless your selling your gti for 29,500...its not selling for 10 less...

guess you didnt see the "reserve not met"

no I did not see that, my bad.