GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Victim mentality
Not just me, but you (even if you don't realize it). Religion is simply an expeditious means to manipulate people to anothers will. That will not being of god, but what some other man's interpetation of some god's will is. It bypasses a followers desire or ability to think critically. It's for the weak minded.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Not just me, but you (even if you don't realize it). Religion is simply an expeditious means to manipulate people to anothers will. That will not being of god, but what some other man's interpetation of some god's will is. It bypasses a followers desire or ability to think critically. It's for the weak minded.
^ see how sad, weak, and hopeless life is without god

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It may not be the strictest form of Islam but the legal system is based upon Sharia law. Strict drug laws, homosexuality is illegal, you can even be arrested for cursing. You're telling me that's not staunchly religious compared to the Western world?
Dubai is a city-state of the rich with the majority of the remaining population being gastarbeiters from poor countries. Sharia law there is in name only.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
God is a needy low self-esteem bitch. He's all powerfull and created a universe with imperfect creatures. They need frequently tell him he's awesome and do what he says or they'll be punished. Maybe he kind of gets off watching the chaos of it all.

God lacks stick-to-it-ness. He put in a lot of effort up front, but then moved on (got bored I guess.) I understand, I have a lot of unfinished projects that I started with initial enthusiasum, but quickly got bored with.

God is a shitty communicator. He leaves enough ambiguity to ensure no one can figure out exactly what he wants, or how the best tell him he's awesome. He leaves it to his imperfect creatues to argue, fight, and kill over thier interpetation of what he wants.
God is a natural phenomenon of human society. Not bad or good, just an objective reality and mainly a tool of control of the have-nots by the haves.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Just checking in on you homos. Miss some of ya from time to time 😘