GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
That reminds me Party Down is coming back for a season next month.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The Banshees of Inisherin was….something. Pretty depressing. Acting was phenomenal. 100% put subtitles on.

saw it in a theater... didn't have the feckin luxury :(
but agree with your take

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Watched White Men Can't Jump today. Cheesy as hell, but I had fun. I'm glad they gave Rosie Perez some agency there at the end. Wesley Snipes was a fun fast talker.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Finished Cabinet of Curiosities, too. There were maybe 2 decent ones out of the 8 shorts, but even those 2 were just ok. Felt like pulling a slots lever when starting a new one.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Although Waiting is still my favorite restaurant movie

Just watched it for like the 30th time last weekend too at 4am :ROFLMAO:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Good suspense makes you totally lose track of time. and man, that episode had it. You can tell the game's creator directed this episode, too. Certain scenes looked straight out of a video game -- the perspectives, the camera work/angles, and the sound design was all perfect --- ~In the top floor of the museum while the two infected are hunting them, when you hear the click on your left side when Joel is taking out the spent bullets from his pistol... shivers~

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I watched "Bullet Train" the other night. I thought it'd be bad, but I actually liked it
I'd recommend it

It was a bunch of fun, and the fight banter was A+. We need more cheesy movies like this.