GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Did you completely miss Bumblebee (2018)? This is a continuation of that reboot, Whalberg and Lebuff were already gone.
I watched it. Don't remember a thing.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
10 Cloverfield Lane was great, full of surprises. The trailer is exceptional too, captures the ominous vibe without actually revealing anything

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
anywho, this wasn't bad at all. On Netflix.

1671123346158.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Might go see Violent Night this weekend, looks funny

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
The Murderville christmas special was a nice little surprise last night.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The Menu was amazing. Fantastic movie, one of the best I've seen this year.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I started Blood Origin last night. Before I did that I looked at reviews. It had a ton of really poor reviews. I figured there's no way it's that bad.

It's that bad.

I only watched the first episode. I don't have any plans to continue, I dunno. It's like there's a ton of dialogue missing and they only kept little bits of it that could move the story forward.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I started Blood Origin last night. Before I did that I looked at reviews. It had a ton of really poor reviews. I figured there's no way it's that bad.

It's that bad.

I only watched the first episode. I don't have any plans to continue, I dunno. It's like there's a ton of dialogue missing and they only kept little bits of it that could move the story forward.
Well it’s a spinoff of a show that has gone straight to shit so not really surprising.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Well it’s a spinoff of a show that has gone straight to shit so not really surprising.
I loved Witcher S1 and S2. I liked Wheel of Time, and even liked the new LotR series. I can be entertained with this genre pretty easily usually. For me to say it's bad is saying a lot.