GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone here work for UPS?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
This is an extreme longshot, but I shipped an air ride kit and it fell off the radar and no one can find it. I’m getting the runaround trying to file a claim, and for the life of me. I can’t speak with an actual person.

All I’m asking for is if someone works for UPS if they could somehow help me get an inside view to finding the box.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Stuff is disappearing at warehouses and off trains. I ordered a couple tools that 'fell off the truck' somewhere in Atlanta.
Keep trying the claim, but even those are a gamble now. Fedex screwed me on some headlights that were damaged in transit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This X100, I always insure what I am shipping for the price of sale (or price of item, which ever is greater) + my time + shipping price.
It should be that way, it used to be. There's no guarantee for the full amount because I did that recently and FedEx denied my claim.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
on what grounds?
They said it wasn't packaged properly or some BS. I wish I had taken pictures when I boxed them. They basically put it on me, when they would just send you a check in the past.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The real kicker is it was 2 headlights, one was perfect and the other had taken a hit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
They said it wasn't packaged properly or some BS. I wish I had taken pictures when I boxed them. They basically put it on me, when they would just send you a check in the past.

They would just write it off...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They would just write it off...

You can tell everybody is feeling the squeeze in corporate. But I imagine shippers are making a killing right now.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Since they were damaged in transit, my guess would be "insufficient packaging".
this.....we had a box (smashed all to heck) come in that you could see the actual tire marks on it where it had been run over and it took more effort to get the $ refunded than it was worth. We eventually got it but it took weeks. This was years ago I assume it's worse now.